PDA

View Full Version : How to find if website is spam or not?

uthra
12-10-2013, 06:27 AM
Hi friends,
Please tell me if any tools or process to find the website is spam or not?

Ruby
12-10-2013, 08:58 AM
check for pr of the site. work on pr 2 and above

stefijain
12-10-2013, 12:57 PM
To the help of Google webmaster tool you can find.

milos87popovic
12-10-2013, 01:22 PM

I agree, look for high PR sites, it's much better.
Good luck

Hire Developer
12-12-2013, 03:09 AM
Yeah, because if the sites PR is high then it means they do a genion work on their sites neither a spam.

faria18000
12-12-2013, 06:53 AM
use wot firefox add ons

uthra
12-16-2013, 02:52 AM

All people totally talking about only high page rank websites and their performance.But i want the step to find if my website is spam or not.Because many website having good performance with out any page rank.So there is not connection between the page rank and spam...So please tell me if any tool or process to find the website as spam or not....

mars123
02-07-2014, 06:04 AM
Hi friends,
Please tell me if any tools or process to find the website is spam or not?

To check whether a site is legit usually, I do follow a simple checklist to see how well they do, especially when I need to part money with the site;

1) Does the site have a current SSL certificate?
2) Use WhoisXY.com (http://www.whoisxy.com/) to check the whois information and check whether the contact information matches with the one in the website.
3) In the domain contact details, is there a valid email address.
4) Is there a valid phone number visible, and does it work ?
5) Go through review about them using Unmaskparasites.com (http://www.unmaskparasites.com) and check whether they are scam free.

If I am satisfied with the result then I purchase a small priced article and if it is delivered safely and promptly then I go to purchase my desired product. You also can follow the steps that I do...In general, anyone who is trying to do legitimate business on the web will go out of their way to try and make it clear that they are legitimate. So if a site has not even done the bare basics to give customers enough confidence to buy they're products, then it is almost certainly some sort of scam.

john00
02-07-2014, 08:04 AM
There are many factors to see the quality of website like page rank, domain authority and page authority. The terms and condition or disclaimer page of the website.

Rajiv_UDB
02-08-2014, 05:59 AM
To check a website Spam or not require lot of factors like its website designing, ranking in SERPs, navigation, content, check the website linking and many more things will help you to know about the website spamming. 2 or 3 page rank can be of any website it does not tell you about the spamming as i think so.

Olin Lamanna
02-13-2014, 05:16 AM
It must have consistent content and it must be an established website.

jainhost
02-13-2014, 07:29 AM
1. Website content with full of keyword stuffing,
2. Backlinks from a low PR site

michaelclarke
02-17-2014, 02:42 AM
Website is spam or not check for webmaster tools.