PDA

View Full Version : How to start with Guest Blogging?

baulamon
12-15-2013, 08:31 AM
Hi,
I am not familiar with guest blogging but i am very much interested to learn guest blogging can anyone help me please?

john00
12-15-2013, 11:04 AM
If you want to guest posting for the blog you can contact the blogger of the blog.

AllanStone
12-15-2013, 09:45 PM
In guest blog sites u have to contact with the owner the website or with the person who is managing the web site. If will allow u then u may give your content and link to him to publish it on his site,

draggin
12-16-2013, 02:01 AM
Contact related blog owners, must go with updates blogs.
check the page rank, DA,PA before you contact them.
Check the back links of that blog/site.
Check the content update in the website.
They do social promotions for guest article or not.
Do they accept freelancer contributions or guest posts?
Do they accept organic links in the article body?
If not, do they at least offer a promotional link in the author byline?
Are outbound links restricted to trusted contributors? In this case, you'll need to build up your credibility before benefiting from links.

Hope these helps for Guest posting, Thank you.

jaysh4922
12-16-2013, 02:17 AM
Guest Blogging is more than writing a blog post for some other blog...There are 2 types of guest blogging –

1. Guest blogging on own blog
2. Guest blogging on others blog

After Google panda updation guest blogging is much more important than link exchange..importance of guest blogging is visitor attract to our blog and can share something or give some comments and give a link to our blog..

hopy
12-17-2013, 03:21 AM
guest blogging is a great help but just do it on relevant site and with high PR and good domain authority. Better yet, create a blog for your own sites!

smith5
12-19-2013, 10:34 AM
How to identify the back link of a particular blog or website...

arindamdutta16
12-20-2013, 01:04 AM
Guest blogging is a marketing strategy that helps to both improve search engine positioning and establish your credibility within your niche. Guest blogging is writing an original blog post for other site and posting it with your name and link back to your site. Before you start posting to other's blog, you should have to consider the quality of the site where you want to publish it because it is more important than your topic.

rajivdevkk
12-20-2013, 01:21 AM
Guest Blogging is very useful and effective to get good visitors on the site. before giving a link on guest blogging site, you should use quality of content.

mattylad
12-20-2013, 05:59 AM
With wordpress, i search tags relevant to my industry so I know when I reply it will be a relevant one - giving me a higher chance of getting a backlink...

baulamon
12-21-2013, 11:36 AM
Guest Blogging is more than writing a blog post for some other blog...There are 2 types of guest blogging –

1. Guest blogging on own blog
2. Guest blogging on others blog

After Google panda updation guest blogging is much more important than link exchange..importance of guest blogging is visitor attract to our blog and can share something or give some comments and give a link to our blog..

Is blog comment part of guest blogging?

Ship497
12-23-2013, 01:25 AM
Guest blogging is simply posting of articles on others' blog as a guest. It is one of the best techniques for building quality backlinks and generating good amount of website traffic.