PDA

View Full Version : Is Forum Posting best SEO Technique ?

hopy
12-17-2013, 03:29 AM
Can i consider forum posting as the best SEO technique?

mattylad
12-17-2013, 08:32 AM
I wouldnt say that there is one specific thing that you need to do, its a mixture of all elements of on and off page. The key is consistency, to make sure you are doing regular on and off page seo....

Miranda79
12-17-2013, 11:44 PM
Forum posting can certainly help with SEO ranking. You need to make sure that what is being posted is relevant to your topic though and well-written. There are many companies that you can pay for forum posting and get excellent results.

seocrat
12-18-2013, 12:39 AM
Forums are the place where you get the answers of your doubts and help others. That's why Search engines consider forum posting as a best SEO technique.

Thanks,

thecroods
12-18-2013, 01:23 AM
Forum posting is best way to get targeted traffic. Manual blog commenting is also good.

Stiffen87
12-19-2013, 12:22 AM
I would say because most of my Google back links is from Forums sites

abhirampathak3
12-19-2013, 12:33 AM
Yes, The definition of Forum is very much easier and simpler here, we can say that a Forum is a message board or a discussion area, where people can post their questions and get answers or replies from others. But it's more than that; Forums are like a platform used to communicate between two or groups of people by which they can exchange their thoughts and knowledge. It is not just a technical or fun forum where we can share only technical stuff or anything else.

SASA techno
12-19-2013, 05:21 AM
Yes Forum posting is best SEO method because forum sites is all category related topics are available and useful because you have add in this post as signature and that is the best way because all that sites is daily crawling and useful..

arindamdutta16
12-19-2013, 06:08 AM
A forum is an online hub, where people from different parts of the world share their knowledge and clear their doubts. This Discussion can be based on a topic which can be selected from the topic offered by that particular forum. A Relevant forum has good users base, and thus joining a good forum helps in getting connected to lot of people providing information or asking for information. You can put your company information in the Signature field as an anchor text links.

Glow
12-19-2013, 06:33 AM
There is no denying the fact that forum posting is very helpful way to increase traffic, but it also depends on the quality of the content. I know Paidforumposting.com (http://Paidforumposting.com/) team of writers are perfect for this. They are professional.
Your sites will get more and more traffic if you decide to try their services. Personally I'm fully satisfied.

jamialex873
12-19-2013, 08:20 AM
Forum posting can certainly help with SEO ranking. You need to make sure that what is being posted is relevant to your topic though and well-written. There are many companies that you can pay for forum posting and get excellent results.

Raju
12-19-2013, 08:29 AM
Yes, forum is a best SEO techniques, but you can never say forum posting is only best seo techniques. It has many more blogging, classified, article,Press release are also good seo techniques.

luzec
12-19-2013, 09:28 PM
Forum is good for seo, It is best to target our keywords in forum signatures link and also help to get back links and traffic.

jaysh4922
12-19-2013, 11:52 PM
I think so.From my point of view forum back links are stronger than any other back links but you have to take care while you choose the website select high page rank website and choose right thread and good quality content to post on that thread, you cal also do the forum marketing.

limanto
12-20-2013, 08:04 AM
Before posting a thread do a simple search, you may find lots of answers

UmAlam
12-21-2013, 04:12 AM

I would not say that it is the best seo technique but i must say that it is one of the best seo techniques if practiced within the limits of the forums as well as Google's. They really help to learn about the new things whatever you like to. You would have new friends from any specific business category and they help in providing a couple of solutions of your problem. Signatures helps to build the back links and provide a source towards your site and thus increase the traffic.

ackerlee
12-21-2013, 05:23 AM
Forum Posting is one of the best technique for increasing quality backlinks and quality traffics towards your website. It helps to gain knowledge also.

loolna
12-21-2013, 08:57 AM
Yes of-course forum posting is the best seo technique to target keywords and to get more back links.

john00
12-21-2013, 09:49 AM
Forum posting is best way to promote the website and get the back links also but we have to provide the good answer to the reply of threat that visitor attracts to the signature.

yepin
12-22-2013, 09:56 PM
It is not the most useful method to get back links. It could even get your site penalized by Google in overdoing it. Visit Google Webmaster Guidelines.

michaelclarke
12-23-2013, 01:24 AM
Yes Forum posting is best SEO method because back links are stronger and traffic increase.

Vamp1re
12-24-2013, 05:09 AM
Yes you can but it will be more awesome when you post on those forums which are related to your site's services, like if your site is providing health services then you should join Health forums.

freellyuk
12-24-2013, 08:15 AM
Yes forum posting is best seo technique now earlier directory submission was very important

stefijain
12-25-2013, 02:00 AM
Hi,

yes i think forum posting is a good way to get higher ranking in Google or other search engines.

BritneaWilson
12-25-2013, 03:13 AM
Yes! Forum posting is a best SEO technique!

caulker68
12-25-2013, 04:40 AM
A Relevant forum has good users base, and thus joining a good forum helps in getting connected to lot of people providing information or asking for information.

Stiffen87
12-26-2013, 01:31 AM
I would say YES in fact this is the only i am considering the important off-page activity.

azzedinejamal
12-26-2013, 05:07 AM
Yeah buddy Forum Posting is one of the best technique of SEO.

sohomwebmedia
12-27-2013, 07:28 AM
Post Dofollow forum its best SEO technique for website ranking.

Webman123
12-30-2013, 05:04 AM
I like Forum Posting and i think it's an effective link building method.

infotechiitian
12-17-2014, 02:43 AM
Hey I also found best SEO Company in online. This company provides best seo services within low price.Great work and you want better responsiveness 10 out of 10 rating and rehire again.

marclewis
01-22-2015, 12:37 AM
There are many techniques used in seo such as forum posting, directory submission, social bookmarking, article submission and blogs commenting. But, forum posting is the best technique used in search engine optimization to improve your site's visibility in search engine result pages.

randiv
01-22-2015, 01:15 AM
There are many techniques used in seo such as forum posting, directory submission, social bookmarking, article submission and blogs commenting. But, forum posting is the best technique used in search engine optimization to improve your site's visibility in search engine result pages.

Really, and another activity, please share some valuable information.

eastcoastinsgro
01-22-2015, 01:52 AM
Yes friends because it gives good back link to our website and solution our problems.

cmsideas
01-22-2015, 10:04 PM

I totally agree with you

deepakrajput
01-29-2015, 01:46 PM
Yes, Forum posting is best technique to promote website in search engine but we should always remember about White Hat SEO.

John smiths
05-16-2015, 01:15 AM
Forums are the great sources of the knowledge. You can get easily Back links by forum posting .

deepakrajput
05-16-2015, 03:04 PM
Yes, Forum is most popular & safe SEO link-building techniques.

simasingh
08-16-2016, 05:50 AM
Forum Posting:An Effective Guide for Boosting Backlinks From Forums !

simasingh
08-17-2016, 06:48 AM
Hello, nice to here that, but how can we generate backlink from forum post??

steverandey
08-17-2016, 07:47 AM
Yes, you can say this but forum is one of the best technique in SEO. but there is other good ways like blog commenting, social bookmarking, article submission and guest posting these are too important of SEO.

marisalewis24
08-17-2016, 03:36 PM
It's one of the most useful techniques you can say for building some handy links. You can start participating in your niche forums and give your active contribution for getting the maximum benefit from them.

tieb
08-17-2016, 08:54 PM
Not for sure if it's the best technique, but it's definitely an effective one.

jacklindo
08-17-2016, 09:53 PM
Forum posting was the best way for increase website ranking. But after google update peoples are going to build only link outreach and guest posting.

jackwilliam
08-18-2016, 01:51 AM
Forum posting is the best off activities which help us to improve keyword ranking and traffic of the website.

williamstinner
08-19-2016, 02:41 AM
Forum posting is the best SEO Off-Page activities which allow us to create thread and post comment. It is the good source of getting backlink and traffic.

infoseair
08-19-2016, 03:55 AM
If you post in a relevant niche forum then the answer is YES. It helps but I wouldn't main focus on forum backlinks as they are usually weak. You need link diversity, web 2.0 , authority , blog posting , social etc.

simasingh
08-24-2016, 08:17 AM
Getting backlinks through forums can be considered to be a top notch method for link building. But the sad thing is that, not many SEO guys are making use of it. The obvious reason being, it is a difficult technique to follow. Check out some tips given below, for building links on forum.

Discover forums in connection with your domain:

You can do this by utilizing keywords alongside Google operators. For instance, in the event that you have to find a forum in a ‘dating category’, then hunt in Google as ‘Dating inurl:forum’. What will happen is; this search will scan for dating related websites that consists of “forum” in the URL and it will take you straightforwardly to the forum page of the specific URL you select from the Google.

Extract websites that would create forum links after clicking on it:

Note that you may likewise discover different websites in the middle of that would guide you toward other genuine forum meetings. Ignore it.

Go through the forum rules to start with:

Presently go through the forum rules to begin with, for the most part every forum board has distinctive designs and diverse positions. Subsequently, scan all through the site. A portion of the spots where you can discover it is 1. Inside the primary forum threads as sticky posts, you’ll first PM that you will get from Forum Admins, at the base of the footer, and so forth.

Go through the registration process:

Register by clicking on the “Sign Up” or ‘Register’ button. It will be more often than not at upper right or at beneath the header or elsewhere. Keep in mind, discussions or forums have a single of the top backlink building hotspot for SEO experts and Forum boards deliberately keeps the “Register” button at better places to maintain a strategic distance from spam enrollments.

Verify that registration is done:

Go to your mail inbox to check and affirm the registration. You’ll receive the mail on the mail address that you have entered during enrollment. Please keep in mind that the mail will be deferred because of a few situations like server traffic, manual confirmation, and so forth.

Wait for the admin:

Indeed, even in the wake of confirming the mail, you might be put on hold till Admin physically changes your enrollment status to ‘live’. It might take from 5 minutes to inconclusive time contingent upon the administrator’s availability.

Again go through the rules:

This is absolutely necessary. Guess what? All the Forum sheets have the same IP Banned rundown, that is, if your IP address has been banned on one forum, you’ll be naturally banned on other forum boards as well. Subsequently, read the tenets well before making your first post.

Post into the forum:

In the wake of perusing the standards, you’ll know when and how to make your first post. To control the spamming action, forum boards has the hardest rules on the web and even it has two kinds of moderation human moderation and auto moderation. Henceforth, begin posting precisely simply in the wake of studying all the guidelines identified with the forum, identified with the link, identified with the thread category you are selecting to post, and so on.

Build links:

There exist two kinds of forum links; i.e., Post and Signature. Once you enter your links in the Signature field which you’ll more often than not find in the ‘user control panel’ menu at the top, it is called as signature links. When you post links physically inside the posts you write in threads, these are called as ‘Post links’. Both have favorable circumstances and drawbacks. Signature links is consistent thus will be same in all the posts it shows on and your task is less demanding to post links. Be that as it may, you may never have the capacity to be found in a forum board on the off chance that you have access to signatures. Thus, first verify ‘user cpanel’ and discover the “signature” tab. In the event that you don’t discover it, look for the threads using search box on forum board with the keyword ‘signature’. Presently read every one of the postings to know where and how to utilize signature in the event that it’s accessible. Additionally comprehend that a few signatures permit either html tags or bb codes or nothing. These fluctuate at each forum boards for the most part. The second link type is the post links any link that you include inside a post will be post link. The vast majority of the forum has formatting choices thus you can choose the keyword you need to post link on and select the “URL” alternative at top and enter the URL you need to link to, you can likewise have naked URLs inside the post, yet these again relies on the forum sites you are posting at.

Sankara Vignesh
08-25-2016, 02:23 AM
Yes, Absolutely true and the discussion could make the gaining of knowledge and also SEO technical improvement in keyword strategies.

manvijoshi
08-26-2016, 04:13 AM
Yes, forum Posting Is Best Seo technique, because most of my Google back links is from Forums sites

webzestyuk
08-27-2016, 03:24 AM
Yes, Forum posting is the best seo techniques.

othername0104
08-27-2016, 09:14 PM
Warriorforum is one that I have found useful. There is also SEOBook which has a premium forum that I recall is a few hundred dollars per month.

dinuanzz
08-30-2016, 06:09 AM
Ya obviously Forum is most important part in SEO in improving ranking.

nairprasad8
08-30-2016, 08:39 AM
Each link building has their own status as per I think Forum posting is best for Link juice.

60degree1
09-10-2016, 02:05 AM
I think forum posting is best way to get targeted traffic in search engine optimization.But when you using forum posting make sure Forum should be related with your topic.

Sarah Oberoi
04-12-2017, 08:12 AM

The best seo websites are the ones with high domain authority that fast track the process of increasing rankings. Forums or Article Submissions are basically websites and the metric that makes them the best is domain authority, page authority and relevancy.

deekumar0203
04-13-2017, 12:54 AM
Best advice is to avoid such thin quality techniques. Focus on better ways to promote your products/services. Blog commenting and forum postings are old fashioned.

Rather focus on participating in forums and relevant communities genuinely. Don't just spam by unnecessary including links in your responses or comments. Read the blogs which are some value and leave a genuine comment. You can definitely leave your link there but do add the purpose of leaving your link there or people will start reporting spam.

And, there is not OR in online marketing, it always AND, do this and do that, try everything which can help you get good results and help you rank your website in SERPs.

Maitri
04-13-2017, 01:08 AM
Yes, Forum posting which is one of the preferable off-pafe SEO technique. Forum posting are type of Q&A which is categorized into different topics. So related topics should be used because you have add in this post as signature and that is the best way because all that sites is daily crawling.

Liyanscom3
04-13-2017, 01:17 AM
It is the best way to increase traffic.

deekumar0203
04-17-2017, 04:26 AM
Though, many SEOs today see forum posting as blackhat or spammy link building techniques. However, I personally think that if used properly this activity can offer a lot of value to you. You can

Establish yourself as an expert in a niche by joining a niche-focused forum say warrioforum for digital marketing and web design/development.
Get traffic/backlinks via your signature.
Share links to your blogposts while answering a relevant forum question.
Make connections with other influential members in your community via forum posting.
Get to know about various offers that other members are offering such as any discount on a particular service which might help you or your client.

garrys
12-04-2017, 06:29 AM
If you are looking to make backlinks for your website then forum posting is best technique. Forums are an interesting way to increase traffic to your website & a good platform to develop connections with people who have similar interests.

Here are some tips for Forum posting:
Always post original content.
Be careful with the language.
You cannot use forums as purely a marketing tool.
Always stick to your topic to be credible
Spamming can suspend you from the forum, so strictly avoid it.

alsaad
12-04-2017, 06:33 AM
Forum Posting is an SEO technique to increase traffic and better the visibility of your backlinks.

shubha1206
01-19-2018, 01:39 AM
yes, forum posting is one of the best SEO technique. it helps for SEO ranking.
another way is social media optimization is the best for getting traffic to your website. you can get training of social media optimization in social media training in pune (http://sdma.co/social-media-marketing-courses-training-classes-pune)

24x7servermanag
01-19-2018, 03:19 AM
Forum posting is the platform which links us with number of experts which helps us to gain the technical knowledge and many things. You can post your queries there and get the perfect resolution for your query. This provides the new visitors for your website too. There are various types of forum which will help you to connect to the people.

This is one of the off-page SEO technique.

Jessicad0505
08-16-2018, 08:12 AM
Thank you for sharing such useful stuff and very much appreciable
www.aimed.in

technostacks
08-16-2018, 08:16 AM
No doubt. Forum posting is helpful for create quality link building. But if you have done this only for promotional way, then it can hurts.

poojaiyer
04-12-2020, 11:19 PM
SEO changes fast and the new SEO techniques are constantly increasing. Forum posting are the best platform for discussing the topic online. Forum posting is one of the effective way to create backlinks to the site and drive traffic. Making a forum post is not a challenging task. Either you can start a new thread or you can answer to an existing thread. Answering to an existing thread is not that difficult. But making a new thread is very relevant in forum posting. The new thread you are going to make should make sense to both you and the other forum members. Otherwise, your post will be scolded by other members. Always post the content which is beneficial to both you and the others.

nancy07
04-13-2020, 01:21 AM
Definitely Yes!

Forum Posting sites are one of the best methods for getting quality links in SEO. The backlinks created through forums helps in increasing the reach and traffic on your website. It even contributes in increasing DA or Domain Authority of a website. Many forums also offer posting signature links which enhances the ranking of your website.

rickylarson
04-13-2020, 02:10 AM
Yes, forum posting is a beneficial and best technique of SEO. Due to this technique, we get a backlink and get the best traffic as well.

Best SEO Services Company (https://www.solutionsurface.com/seo-services/)

PeterDinkledj
08-17-2020, 03:38 PM
I completely agree with garrys about how to post correctly on forums when you create backlinks for your sites. I once worked with a similar company https://icrowd.marketing/ they are great at creating backlinks that never look like spam and always relate to forum topics.

shimar456
08-19-2020, 09:21 AM
Forum discussion is one of the best back links technique used in SEO to generate traffic. Forums Posting is an important Off-Page SEO technique that helps you in increase web traffic. it also increase your backlinks as well which helps in benefiting the seo ranking.

jayammrg
08-19-2020, 09:52 AM
Yes, forum posting is one of the best off page activity in SEO. Forum Posting helps you to increase huge traffic and get better visibility of your backlinks. This activity also increase backlinks of your website to reach at Google top.

dombowkett
08-19-2020, 10:01 PM
Yes, Forum posting is best seo link-building technique to build backlinks from authority sites.

eggfirst
11-19-2020, 01:54 AM
You can now use forum postings to increase traffic and better the visibility of your backlinks. Forums Posting is an interesting Off-Page SEO technique that not only helps you to increase web traffic but also increase your website backlinks as well.

godwin
12-15-2020, 01:18 AM
Forum discussion is one of the best back links technique used in SEO to generate traffic. Forums Posting is an important Off-Page SEO technique that helps you in increase web traffic. it also increase your backlinks as well which helps in benefiting the seo ranking.

shimarhussain12
12-15-2020, 05:15 AM

GeethaN
03-08-2021, 02:36 AM
Yes, forum posting is one of the best off page activity in SEO. Forum Posting helps you to increase huge traffic and get better visibility of your backlinks. This activity also increase backlinks of your website to reach at Google top.

datasteady
03-08-2021, 11:25 AM
Making sure your forums posts are also how you would write out your meta/descriptions, etc.. in your site will help....

Propertyseo2020
03-09-2021, 12:08 AM
Forum posting consists of websites participating in online discussion forums to reply to old and new questions to divert traffic to the website or any social media channel. Forum posting creates discussions with other websites and shines a light on the efficiency of your website.

Google focuses on quality backlinks and with the help of forums, you get strong and targeted traffic. When the user comes from a forum link google knows the site is genuine and valuable. So, Forum posting is the best way to create high authority backlinks for your site.

GeethaN
03-09-2021, 01:31 AM

yuva12
04-26-2021, 08:00 AM
Some Advantage of Forum Posting: Attracts a lot of referral traffic. Forum link building/Posting service is a SEO technique which helps in building back links to your website. Forum Posting is an Internet Marketing service which uses forum communities to build inbound links.

Alicia paul
04-26-2021, 08:29 AM
One of my page is ranked at 1st position on google but no sales generated. How can forum commenting help me?

GeethaN
04-28-2021, 02:21 AM
As per today's SEO tactics, Forum posting is one of the best means to build user-engagement of your blog/website. For many of the SEO experts (I called them so) who still take Forum posting as Link building technique will only create account to get links for their website.

christyjolie
06-06-2022, 01:48 AM
Forum posting is one of the best SEO OFF page techniques. you can create a thread, discuss multiple topics, and generate an authorities link to the website. visit us for more information: https://www.notiontechnologies.com/services/seo/

tbsind
06-06-2022, 03:44 AM
According to me, you should have a good discussion over on the forums. This way, you will get good traffic, leads, and sales, which is the purpose of SEO.

rahulmishra
06-06-2022, 05:59 AM
All off-page activities are good but backlink should be from high DA with dofollow link then you will get good result.

aasthabeauty
06-07-2022, 01:21 AM
Forums Posting is an interesting Off-Page SEO technique that not only helps you to increase web traffic but also increase your website backlinks as well. You can now use forum postings to increase traffic and better the visibility of your backlinks.

jatinojha19
06-08-2022, 01:26 AM
yes we can said that it will be one of the effective activity

Aathvika
06-08-2022, 03:02 AM
Forum posting is one of the best link building techniques helps to increase traffic to your website. And also it helps the search engine to instruct about your website.

tbsind
06-10-2022, 08:17 AM
Forum posting is one of the best link building techniques helps to increase traffic to your website. And also it helps the search engine to instruct about your website.

A forum is a discussion platform where you can discuss with visitors, and through this way, you will definitely get good traffic.

ownwebservers1
06-11-2022, 01:38 AM
Yes, we may say that a Forum is a message board or a discussion space where people can post their queries and receive answers or replies from others. But it's more than that; forums serve as a platform for communication between two or more people, allowing them to share their ideas and knowledge.

techimpero
02-21-2024, 06:02 AM
Forum posting can be a beneficial SEO technique when executed strategically. Participating in relevant forums allows businesses to engage with niche communities, establish authority, and build backlinks to their websites. However, it's essential to focus on quality over quantity. Thoughtful contributions that provide value to the community are more likely to attract positive attention and drive organic traffic. Additionally, forums should be chosen wisely to ensure alignment with the business niche. While forum posting can contribute to link-building and increased visibility, it's just one aspect of a comprehensive SEO strategy. Combining it with other techniques like content optimization and social media engagement enhances overall effectiveness.

bigbenunited
02-22-2024, 01:44 AM
Yes, forum posts can positively impact SEO if executed correctly. Participating in forums relevant to your niche or industry can contribute to your website's SEO efforts in several ways: Backlinks: Engaging in forums and including your website's link when relevant can generate backlinks, which are crucial for SEO.

techimpero
03-04-2024, 04:20 AM
Forum posting can be a valuable SEO technique, but its effectiveness depends on various factors. Participating in forums relevant to your industry allows you to engage with a community, share expertise, and build backlinks to your website. These backlinks can contribute to your site's authority and improve search engine rankings.

However, it's crucial to approach forum posting with authenticity and relevance. Simply spamming forums with low-quality or irrelevant content for the sake of link-building can have negative consequences. Search engines prioritize high-quality, meaningful interactions, so genuine engagement and value addition should be the primary focus.

Forum posting also offers the opportunity to drive targeted traffic to your site, increase brand visibility, and establish yourself as an authority in your field. Nonetheless, it's just one element of a comprehensive SEO strategy. Combining forum posting with other tactics like content marketing, social media engagement, and on-page optimization provides a more robust approach to improving your website's search engine performance.

In summary, while forum posting can be a beneficial SEO technique, it should be approached strategically, ensuring that contributions are genuine, relevant, and add value to the community, rather than merely focusing on link-building.

smartscraper
03-07-2024, 01:19 AM
It is helpful if done correctly. But just forum posting won't help.

jenniferjennife
03-07-2024, 09:40 AM
Forum posting is a powerful SEO technique used to increase website traffic and improve search engine rankings. By participating in online discussions and leaving comments, website owners can create backlinks to their website and establish themselves as an authority in their field.

anetgroup
03-16-2024, 05:41 AM
Forum posting plays an important role in off page submission of SEO. The forum is a community website where the members can ask help by making questions as well as share their knowledge based on their niche content. Forum members can publish their questions as well as discuss their opinions with other users.

KDMImmigration
03-20-2024, 03:17 AM
Forum posting plays an important role in off page submission of SEO. The forum is a community website where the members can ask help by making questions as well as share their knowledge based on their niche content. Forum members can publish their questions as well as discuss their opinions with other users.

davidweb09
04-04-2024, 07:12 AM
There are also a lot of things for off-page SEO apart from forum posting.