PDA

View Full Version : Forums are No More Beneficial.

AllanStone
12-17-2013, 10:22 PM
Hello everyone. Few days ago i was reading a Google update and there were mentioned that Google don't like forums and links in its body or in signature.
Read this
"Google does not like forum comments with optimized links in the post or signature
Some tools automatically post comments in forums:

"That's really great information! Thanks a lot!
Peter
buy wedding rings buy flowers best wedding"

Do not use this method to promote your website. Google does not like it. Avoid tools that automatically post your links to forums.

It's really simple: Google does not like bulk links and they also don't like artificial links."
I have no idea now what to do.. So guys kindly guide me about and give your answers as soon as possible.

Miranda79
12-17-2013, 11:28 PM
You would have better luck with forum posts that come from real people instead of computer generated posts. That way your posts on the forum are actually filled with relevant content.

smith5
12-26-2013, 07:12 AM
High rank dofollow sites still add value to your SEO activities.....

Emili
12-26-2013, 10:57 AM
I don't agree with you dear, because the high pr forums and those who have good traffic are still beneficial for you, but remember that you didn't do spam posting on it.

Raju
12-28-2013, 07:45 AM
Exactly dear, only thanks, great information is not a good idea to promote your site in forum posting. You need to always try to write something different.

Hire Developer
01-01-2014, 05:33 AM
I agree with Emili, if you are promoting your site on high pr forums then it should be useful for you.

jeffmorgan
01-01-2014, 08:15 AM
Don't use too much links in your signature. Always make it natural then it will be very beneficial.

tarungupta
01-02-2014, 12:24 AM
Don't use too much links in your signature. Always make it natural then it will be very beneficial.

Yes, totally agree with jeffmorgan, that don't use too much links in your posts and signature. Try to make natural links with good quality content. Your content should be relevant and unique.