PDA

View Full Version : Google Penguin Update

AllanStone
12-26-2013, 12:28 AM
Hello everyone.... i have a question for you that after 13th December my keywords goes down and many of others peoples also talking about it that their keyword goes down after 13th December. So my question is that is there was a update of Google Penguin or other algorithm? So kindly reply me and share your notable points that what to do to recover my keywords position..

SASA techno
12-26-2013, 05:17 AM
After few times ago Updated a page rank and that is the best because my keyword ranking also increasing and also domain authority increased so that is the best and about penguin update so Google after some time launching a new updated.. May be..

arindamdutta16
12-27-2013, 02:25 AM
Penguin updates are targeted to penalize only sites that are involved in web spam, the webmaster forums are flooded with complaints about incorrect judgment of sites by this update. Many webmasters and bloggers report that the new updates have penalized genuine and original content while many spam websites still rank high in search results.

andy901
12-27-2013, 04:38 AM
May be Google introduced any update on that day but I haven't lost my rankings on that day which you mentioned.