PDA

View Full Version : How to Improve Alexa Ranking?

luzec
12-29-2013, 10:01 PM
Hi Friends,

Alexa ranking of my site www.frivschool.net is dropping day by day. Can anyone suggest how can I improve alexa rank of the site?

Thanks

Bull
12-30-2013, 04:56 AM
Taking into account your needs, I can recommend you to deal with Paidforumposting.com (http://Paidforumposting.com/) team of writers.
These guys know to drive much traffic to your sites. They have a very varied writer base with writers being carefully selected from a pool of applicants from around the world.

arindamdutta16
12-31-2013, 01:31 AM
Alexa Rank is more of your visitors are getting alerted of the Alexa Ranking. The alexa improved due to your traffic increase, not the opposite way. And alexa ranking can be boost by using tools, it is not accurate enough. Alexa Ranking provides you an immediate view of you and your competitors’ performance comparison.

jeffreyrogers
12-31-2013, 05:29 AM
If you want to increase your alexa rank then first you target the traffic. If the website traffic is increase then the alexa rank is automatically improve of your website.

roberpter
12-31-2013, 06:22 AM
Alexa is a site which analysis your site and you competitors site. if your site traffic is improve, Alexa rank also improve.

camp kanatal (http://www.kanatal.ecoadventurecamp.co.in/) | picnic spots in gurgaon (http://www.arounddelhi.net/?page_id=203)

Vamp1re
12-31-2013, 06:34 AM
You need traffic to maintain your Alexa rank and through social media you can get bulk of traffic.

irfan
12-31-2013, 06:36 AM
Try to get more and more traffic to your web sites. Alexa rank will be automatically improved. for traffic use social networking websites like facebook, twitter, Google plus etc.

photobooth1
01-01-2014, 02:00 AM
1 Get Traffic From Bloggers and Techy guys:
2 Write posts related to Blogging and Internet Marketing
3 Commenting and Backlinking
4 Update your blog regularly
5 Share your posts on Social Networking sites

Emili
01-02-2014, 12:33 PM
IMO, alexa ranking is not important you should concentrate on Google ranking which is important in SEO.

yepin
01-02-2014, 10:27 PM
H1 tags for your main keyword, good back links (use Guest blogging, Social Bookmarking sites, Article and Forum marketing!)

AllanStone
01-02-2014, 11:14 PM
try to get traffic from social media sites... alexa improve when traffic came to your site..

abhirampathak3
01-03-2014, 12:24 AM
Increase your website traffic, any way you need to stay traffic in your site for some time. In this way you can improve alexa ranking.

Raju
01-03-2014, 04:07 AM
Alexa rank dropping means low traffic on your site. So try to do SMO work, is can be useful for increasing alexa rank.

Ship497
01-04-2014, 01:53 AM
Increase your website traffic if you want to improve your website traffic.

Alexa Rank is inversely proportional to website traffic. Higher the website traffic. Lower the Alexa Rank Sites like Yahoo, Facebook and Gmail has very low Alexa Rank. It means that they have huge amount of website traffic.

frin
01-05-2014, 09:14 PM
Regular update your website. High quality articles are effective in driving traffic for your website and also help to improve the search engine ranking. On-page is main part of seo it helps to site rank. Then do off page seo and smo.

kjohns
01-06-2014, 02:14 AM
Hi Friends,

Alexa ranking of my site www.frivschool.net is dropping day by day. Can anyone suggest how can I improve alexa rank of the site?

Thanks
What type of your rankings are dropped local traffic or the international traffic? Secondly why are you so curious about alexa rank as it is not accurate at the moment and does not provide you the satisfactory amount of traffic although you have Google analytic tool to figure out all the accurate data?
If you need to improve the alexa site rankings then instal the alexa tool bar and have frequent visits to your site on daily basis. Within a week or month you would get results.

BritneaWilson
01-06-2014, 02:32 AM
You must tract the traffics more and more!

sohomwebmedia
01-06-2014, 08:20 AM
change your website content after post good quality back link after get alexa Ranking

hopy
01-10-2014, 09:36 PM
Dear, may be you make lots of low quality back-links for your website. Google Penguin update time to time, so you not need to compare with your back-links. Always try to create back-links in top and high pr blogs.

If you make back-links in low pr and low quality blogs or in those blogs which is already hit by Google, then automatically your blog/website hit.

So, more focus on quality back links and try to take spend some time in forum/blog posting to get good do follow links.

luzec
01-11-2014, 09:48 PM
Try to get more and more traffic to your web sites. Alexa rank will be automatically improved. for traffic use social networking websites like facebook, twitter, Google plus,scoop it,stumbleupon etc.
Thanks everybody for your suggestion. My alexa ranking is increasing...Can any one please let me know how can I increase better traffic to my website?

DianaRoberts
01-13-2014, 04:46 AM
Alexa rankings is directly connected to your traffic, try to increase your visitors to improve alexa rankings, you can bring more traffic to your by building links with quality of content..

thecroods
01-14-2014, 08:44 PM
Content and back links will generate real traffic and increase in Alexa ranking.

syrena143
01-15-2014, 02:05 AM
Use Social Networking sites like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and tumblr to increase your site traffic.

azzedinejamal
01-16-2014, 07:23 AM
when your website traffic counts up then then your alexa rank will be down.

Neo.Reeves
01-16-2014, 03:29 PM
If your site traffic is improve aromatically your alex rank improve.

jeffmarlon
01-17-2014, 01:14 AM
I suggest you that focus on the traffic of your website. When the traffic increases, the alexa rank will be better.

davidfranks
01-17-2014, 01:28 AM
Alexa ranking Depend on website traffic so Use Social Networking sites like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and tumblr to increase your site traffic.than automatically will increase Alexa rank

NodePacket
01-19-2014, 03:33 AM
Check for as many backlinks and article publishing alexa increases. You should check on high PR backlinks

George Peter
01-21-2014, 12:22 AM
Here are some tips to improve the Alexa rank:

1) Installing Alexa tool bar on your browser.
2) Add your site to Alexa
3) Add Alexa widget on your website
4)Write an article review about Alexa on your website
5) Update your blog regularly
6) Write quality articles
7) Share your articles with social networks

yepionline
01-24-2014, 02:45 AM
Improve Website ranking
you must need to follow these simple steps
Alexa focuses on website loading speed
-traffic
-backlinks

akashram
01-24-2014, 11:30 PM
Increase your website traffic to improve the alexa rank.

DanielleJasmin
01-26-2014, 02:50 AM
Oops! Google Chrome could not find www.frivschool.net

yepin
02-11-2014, 02:10 AM
I am working for alexa ranking for some times and mostly i got a good success using this

1. installed alexa toolbar
2. create account in alexa & claim my site
3. done some web 2.0 & social bookmarking & directories and all that

just easy for me you can see my alexa is beat higher now

hope this technique will help for you also ;)

davidfranks
02-12-2014, 05:28 AM
hello Dear,

Just increase more and more website traffic to sites. than Alexa rank will be automatically improved.you can generate huge more traffic use social networking websites like facebook, twitter, Google plus etc.

freellyuk
02-12-2014, 08:14 AM
alexa rank is your traffic rank

if your traffic increases your rank will also increase

kumar02
02-18-2014, 01:23 AM
1.Install Alexa Tool Bar
2.Claim your site
3.Put Alexa Widget on your blog
4.Get Traffic From Bloggers and Techy guys
5.Write a review about Alexa on your blog
6.Write posts related to Blogging and Internet Marketing
7.Commenting and Backlinking
8.Update your blog regularly
9.Write quality posts
10.Share your posts on Social Networking sites

rajivdevkk
02-18-2014, 01:35 AM
Alexa ranking is related with site traffic which shows how many traffic on your site. if you want to your alexa ranking good, you should make effective backlinks which helps to drive the traffic.

picnic spots delhi (http://www.arounddelhi.net/?page_id=203) | rafting in rishikesh (http://www.conventionindia.in/rafting-rishikesh.aspx)

yepin
04-17-2014, 11:46 PM
8 Steps to increase your Alexa ranking:-

1) All meta tag and robot tag are constructed properly.

2) Add unique content to site.

3) Submit site map to Google so that all pages get indexed.

4) Submit your site to Google, MSN, yahoo.

5) Social bookmarking.

6) Submit site to directories like DMOZ, YouTube.

7) Update website with news contents

8) Put comments on high page rank websites.

vikas_patel
02-10-2015, 12:11 AM
Page Rank hasn't been updated for ~9 (or maybe more) months. That being said, your 2-month toolbar PR isn't showing anything current
Alexa Rank goes down once your traffic goes up, so just keep driving people in!

karthir
02-10-2015, 04:50 AM
if u improve your website traffic than Alexa rank too improve

davidweb09
02-10-2015, 06:12 AM
Regular Blog update with high quality unique content & effective SEO link-building is best way to improve your website Alexa ranking.

deepakrajput
02-10-2015, 02:07 PM
Regular Blog post update with informative content & backlinks building.

john2
02-11-2015, 12:12 AM
Alex ranking demands addition of content and link building i.e. on page and off page optimization.

plantyourtrees
02-11-2015, 12:37 AM
Alexa Ranking is the best thinks for website, you can improve the alexa ranking via off page and on page. you can continue update on your website to decrease the alexa ranking.

rousellwall
02-11-2015, 02:17 AM
You can easily improve your Alexa rank by improving more and more traffic to your site. Use quality link building services and social media promotion to getting more traffic to site. It's really helpful way to improve your Alexa rank.

daviddakarai
02-11-2015, 07:57 AM
Increase your website traffic through submitting your site in different high pr directories,social bookmarking,classifieds,forums....

Elena Swenson
06-27-2015, 01:42 PM
Add Relevant People and Businesses to Your Circles Follow people and businesses you are interested in, and many will follow you back. Unlike Facebook or some other social networks, where you will find lots of fake profiles, Google Plus is not very crowded. Plus, the restrictions are not as limiting as they are at some other networks. If you have spent time buffing up your profile, description, and image, etc. simply adding relevant people to your circles will result in a majority of the people adding you back. You can also try SEOclerks, there are many freelancers here providing Alexa ranking at a cheap rate

buysellmarket
06-29-2015, 06:28 AM
you need to update daily as well as create high quality backlink for your website automatic alexa ranking will decrease.

varunindia88
07-01-2015, 04:44 AM
Update your website content and make home page really fresh.
Get quality back link from niche blog or website.
Always publish fresh content on you website blog.
Get Natural traffic on your website.

MitraVarghese
07-01-2015, 04:57 AM
Create profiles on social networking site and get traffic from there and do a blog posting and forum posting because these site gives quick traffic for improving Alexa rank and build high quality website, use fresh content.