PDA

View Full Version : Best SEO tools afte Google Punguin update.

webcreations
01-06-2014, 06:10 AM
What is the best SEO tricks after Google panda update as on 4 October 2013. My site ranking are decrease badly. Before this my sites are in the first page of Google search with keyword. Can tell me what I do for getting high ranking. Thanks in advance.

akashram
01-09-2014, 12:08 AM
Use unique and quality content in your website.
Remove the low quality unnatural backlinks.
Create natural backlinks from the high page rank sites.

abhirampathak3
01-09-2014, 01:13 AM
I am still not found any SEO tool after Google penguin update. I removed the low quality links & unnatural backlinks. I just writing unique and quality content for my website. I always try to get quality backlinks from the high page rank sites.

Ship497
01-09-2014, 01:31 AM
- Use fresh and high quality content.
- Build high quality backlinks for your website.
- Build your reputation on social media sites such as Google+, Twitter, Pinterest and Facebook.

rajivdevkk
01-09-2014, 01:51 AM
I think you should use fresh and unique and quality basis content to good ranking. check your site's all backlinks, there would be some low quality backlinks which is important factors to decrease google ranking.

DianaRoberts
01-14-2014, 07:31 AM
I highly recommend you to not use automated link building tools as they are highly unproductive and creating too many backlinks in short time span which is not search engine friendly.

syrena143
01-15-2014, 02:13 AM
Update your content and remove all your spam backlinks
this will again increase your ranking.

Raju
01-15-2014, 06:26 AM
After Google penguin update, you need to remove all bad back link, and also remove duplicate content in article and blog.

syedmuddassar
01-15-2014, 12:32 PM
After Google penguin update, You need add fresh content in your site, Focus on quality link building, resubmit your site in Google webmaster. Don't use any type of software for link building. Make your site user friendly. Focus on blogging and guest posting and social media marketing.

tarungupta
01-18-2014, 05:36 AM
You need to clean your all backlinks, You can check your low quality backlinks by various backlink checker tools. In worst case, If you cannot remove your backlinks then you need to use Google Disavow Link tool.

NodePacket
01-19-2014, 03:31 AM
You need to focus on quality link building, resubmit your site in Google webmaster. Make your site user friendly. Focus on blogging and guest posting and social media marketing.

Rajdeep Bose
01-21-2014, 12:52 AM
Use unique and quality content in your website.