PDA

View Full Version : SEO for Travelling Website

assettrackr
01-22-2014, 05:32 AM
Hello member,

Please tell me that how to promote my traveling website. We provide service for GPS tracking system for cars (http://www.safekar.in/).

Thanks

salman
01-23-2014, 05:08 PM
target only travelling blog Directory and Forums. I have collection of visitors blog forum and Directory if you need any thing contact me via forum profile.

George Peter
02-03-2014, 02:03 AM
You should set a target market first and then focus on that market with you activities. Directories and forums are good but this is not enough. Along with these two, you should move forward with new trends. I will suggest you social media marketing as it is the best source of giving awareness to people about yourself.

You should give a proper attention to content development because it will give a lead to traffic in 2014. Content should be unique and eye catching. I will also suggest you build a Android/windows application of your services along with your website.

jamesnixon487
02-06-2014, 04:39 AM
Join in facebook and linkedin groups and participate in the disucssion, reply etc. That will give more trust and help for the SEO process.

sohomwebmedia
02-07-2014, 08:06 AM
SMO is the best for traveling website, doing SMO after get more visitor.

Olin Lamanna
02-13-2014, 05:20 AM
You can just type in your keywords in search engines and you can find travelling sites.