PDA

View Full Version : Webhostgiant multiple domains accounts

Ahmad
12-12-2008, 05:58 AM
What do you think of the webhostgiant.com as a reselle host? They offer large metrics in their multi account plans and allow reselling from them.. They seem not to provide whm, so will I really save buyng their cheap accounts for performing reselling?

Alcatrazz
12-18-2008, 07:44 AM
This host is a very good provider, but reselling from them is not tecnically the best, they do not offer special software as it seems to me. For really good reseller hosting offers I advise you to go with MMhosting.com, which is also very cheap, but offering everything you may need with the reseller account.

~ServerPoint~
12-23-2008, 03:43 AM
I think that better have resell account if you are interested in web hosting space reselling

Callisto
12-24-2008, 07:46 AM
webhostgiant.com is really good for hosting many sites, but I do not know if they are good for reselling the space...They provide much space and bandwidth, but if it would be reasonable technically and financially - i cannot say having no personal esxperience.

~ServerPoint~
12-25-2008, 06:01 AM
I would say that the first choice is always good choice. And if you have no doubts - go ahead. Good luck

wasp
02-09-2009, 04:05 AM
You can also refer to their parent company webintellects.com - they should have more differentiated reseller options and also are cheap and stable. I suppose you would like the stuff.

Ahmad
02-12-2009, 05:07 AM
^^That is actually the other division of webhostgiant.com!

Thanks guys for your thoughts:)

I Think I shall try to resell something from the webhostgiant', but some time later, because I need to know if I would be able to do this without any issues.

Thanks a lot again.

Bobby
02-25-2009, 03:56 AM
You know sibername.com also offer multi domain hosting reseller services that may fit all your requirements all right.
Prices are affordable and plans are full of useful features.

Hoster
03-02-2009, 04:02 AM
This is pretty good company, but I think their deals are not the best for reselling. There areman companies offering reseller accounts with all the necessary features, like billing and WHM software.
In particular, you can take a look at apthost.com - the company offers really great reseller deals. and is stable and professional enough to go with. I believe their offers would also be suitable for your budget.

rumsfo
05-08-2009, 04:33 AM
No no no
Shared web hosting is not allowed to be resold. I assume that you need to get in touch with web hosting provider to specify that for sure

MH-Andy
05-08-2009, 03:26 PM
Thanks for the info, but get in touch with your provider

transilvania
05-12-2009, 05:16 AM
At OP, which service - Linux or Windows - do you want to use from webhostgiant.com?
The company seems to be quite reliable and their services are cheap indeed.