PDA

View Full Version : Over Optimization?

spyindiavimlesh
02-04-2014, 01:44 AM
Hi Friends,

Many people tells that we should not Over Optimize our website but my question is, How Over Optimization effects our website?

Rajiv_UDB
02-06-2014, 04:40 AM
Over Optimization may lead to spam or ban your website. One must try to create the natural links and optimize in a regular manner so that they can get good results an traffic.

jaysh4922
02-09-2014, 11:19 PM
Over-optimization is a process of Google that is particularly difficult to figure out by user..because Google calculates rankings by considering thousands of different factors.so we can do only read first Google search engine guidelines and optimize site proper way..

Adam001
02-11-2014, 07:36 AM
If you ask me, my personal experience proves that backlinks are very helpful for those who want to increase traffic that comes to their web sites. You know paidforumposting.com service is good for this. I was impressed by their professionalism and can highly recommend them.

thomosmax
02-11-2014, 08:41 PM
Over optimization is not good for website. According to current update of Google Algorithm, just focus on quality link building not on quantity. It means, build your website links at other high PR, do-follow and authority sites.

rajivdevkk
02-12-2014, 01:58 AM
Over optimization is the types of black hat method. it's not good to get good ranking in search engine.

davidfranks
02-12-2014, 03:50 AM
If you ask me, my personal experience proves that backlinks are very helpful for those who want to increase traffic that comes to their web sites. You know paidforumposting.com service is good for this. I was impressed by their professionalism and can highly recommend them.

thanks for the post I agree with you

anirban09P
04-22-2014, 12:06 AM
The over optimization can be a result of either intentional over optimization or unintentionally (probably due to lack of experience). Thus, since you are not sure if you are over-optimizing your content, it would be better to use certain SEO tools/software that will show you whether you are overoptiming your content or not.

rohit
04-22-2014, 01:18 AM
Over Optimization Occurs when the query optimizer uses more resources to determine the best plan than are required to execute the plan.