PDA

View Full Version : Reseller web Hosting with email support to my clients

Khun
04-11-2005, 11:36 PM
Any reseller hosting with email support to my clients?
If some one offer this service, will my clients know that I'm a reseller not a real host : q :

Khun

ASP-Hosting.ca
04-12-2005, 10:43 AM
I think it's better to look for web hosting affiliate program, if you are not planning to support your customers...

Jim2Macs
04-15-2005, 01:48 PM
I agree, you should want to provide your own support to your clients.

ASP-Hosting.ca
04-18-2005, 09:41 AM
Start with a popular hosting affiliate program and see how well does it convert. If it is converting well, ask yourself, can I offfer the same features and service for the same price? If the answer is yes, start hosting business yourself, if no keep the affiliate program...

Khun
04-19-2005, 01:26 AM
I've found some companies offer that kind of service.
varhosting.net and hostingzoom offers that. they are offering free billing software too
great service. now I can spend only 1 hour/week for selling a host. :D

ASP-Hosting.ca
04-25-2005, 03:14 PM
I've found some companies offer that kind of service.
varhosting.net and hostingzoom offers that. they are offering free billing software too
great service. now I can spend only 1 hour/week for selling a host. :D

I haven't heard of these companies, but give them a try and let us know if it worked for you. Good luck!

1PlanHost
04-26-2005, 12:01 AM
Yes, but customers are pretty smart and can easily look up your reseller account supplier and know you are reselling if they know where to look. It is common for a good reseller provider to offer annonymous name servers and support FAQ's and Knowledge Base but even these can be found out by savy users. The best policy is honesty. If someone asks if you are reselling for another host, always be honest and let them know that you are reselling but are able to offer added value as well.

Best Wishes for a .Net Success!

ASP-Hosting.ca
04-26-2005, 09:34 AM
Most hosting companies offer anonymous DNS with the reseller plans and I don't think that anybody will ask you if you are reselling or not.

1PlanHost
04-27-2005, 10:01 PM
anonymous DNS is good yet anyone with a little tech experience can look up the IP block owner and discover quickly who really owns the class C IP address. So many hosting companies make false statements about owning their own servers and network, etc when in reality they are either renting a server as a dedicated server and selling hosting off of it OR are a reseller of a larger hosting company.

I am not knocking reselling as that is perfectly fine and legitimate business. Resellers often add extra value for their customers that justifies higher fees. For example, we have one large reseller that charges $250 per year for what we provide to them at only $36/year! They can do that because they provide personal services (hand holding for support, web development, coding advice, etc) that we as the larger company could not do.

What irks me however is dishonesty which has plagued our industry for far too long. The best policy is always honesty and yes, eventually some customers will indeed ask.

Best Wishes for a .Net Success!

ASP-Hosting.ca
04-27-2005, 10:09 PM
reality they are either renting a server as a dedicated server

What's wrong with renting servers? I rent several dedicated servers and I don't think it does make any difference if you actually own the servers or you lease them.

dogotek
05-06-2005, 10:44 AM
I resell with a affiliate program with no problem. I have access to my customer's accounts and give them support too (set up e-mails ...ect). The reseller also offers phone and e-mail support and I love it. Check us out.

coolhandle
03-16-2023, 04:47 AM
Hosting for multiple websites, commonly for business purposes, is known as reseller hosting. Coolhandle offer the best reseller hosting services (https://www.coolhandle.com/reseller-hosting/) at an affordable cost.

lavanyasri
04-21-2023, 07:35 AM
We provide you with multiple web framework deployment that makes developer independent in choosing their development techniques. Being a Web Hosting company, we are very particular about our services.

m2host
08-24-2023, 08:10 AM
M2Host is best known for its services. Our plans for reseller hosting start at just $8.25 per month. It includes services like a WHMCS License, a free domain for life, Enhanced SSD drives, and more. For more information, please visit our website.

ElizabethRGoff
09-29-2023, 10:21 AM
Reseller web hosting with email support for clients can be a great option. As a reseller, you are essentially acting as the middleman between your customers and the hosting provider. This allows you to offer hosting plans and services to your own clients while only having to manage one account directly with the host. Most reputable hosting companies that offer reseller plans also provide email support included. This means that when your clients have issues, the hosting provider handles the email tickets and works to resolve problems. This takes customer support burdens off of you so you can focus on growing your business and client relationships. Just be sure to clearly define your own support policies and response times to clients as well.

myresellerhome
10-27-2023, 08:03 AM
MyResellerHome is the best web hosting provider. Our basic plan for reseller hosting starts from $7.95/mo. It includes services like Free Domain for life, WHMCS, unmetered bandwidth, etc. For more details, please visit our website.

webhostingworld
12-25-2023, 03:54 AM
If some one offer this service, will my clients know that I'm a reseller not a real host : q :

Khun

Webhostingworld offers the best and affordable webhosting services.Its basic plan just starts from $8/month.It also offers various other additional features such as Free Migration,FREE RV Site Builder, FREE Domain for Life,FREE Private Nameservers,Domain Reseller Account and many more perks included within the plan.

webserverforum
02-18-2024, 08:40 AM
There are some providers who offer white label services and support means you buy hosting plans from them and they allow to resell your package with your own name and also they allow you to use their support services with a brand of your name instead their own name.

cservers
03-16-2024, 06:51 PM

Khun

Some panels are so well done that you don't even know.

You could use the original brand in order to promote yourself, like "our servers are powered by x and are exclusive to us with special features, etc etc etc" and you could go that route. Customers, afaik, couldn't care less if the service is resold - they simply want to know it works well.