PDA

View Full Version : Which social sites helps you more ?

loolna
02-24-2014, 04:39 AM
Social media sites are the best for generating the website traffic. I use to Google+ and Facebook.
Is there any sites which bring me good traffic ?

RH-Calvin
02-24-2014, 08:26 AM
Facebook is considered a great resource for social networking and promoting your online business. But have you ever thought beyond Facebook and Twitter (http://webtechenthusiast.com/social-media-networking-think-beyond-facebook-twitter/)? There are other high end social networking websites which can boost your online promotion. Quora, Tumblr and Stumble upon are some to name.

kellyrrock
02-24-2014, 11:20 PM
Facebook works fine for my website. I like is as you can find several community support here in your niche. As most people are using Facebook it helps me to get qualified traffic for my website. And focus on the main ones such as Google Plus, Twitter and Pinterest and post regularly from your site as well as others and you should start to see a good increase in traffic.

hopy
02-26-2014, 10:16 PM
Google plus and Facebook is best option for Social Media Optimization..

Ship497
02-27-2014, 01:28 AM
Social sites are the best ways to reach your audience and target then towards your website, and increase your sales. Social sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Pinterest are very effective.

Rajiv_UDB
02-27-2014, 02:45 AM
Yes you can use pinterest and twitter to generate the traffic to the website. Through images and twitter contests bring the traffic in an effective manner. At time i generated the contest I got the traffic.

jacobharrison76
02-27-2014, 03:08 AM
All are good either it is Facebook, twitter or Google+..

Jason P
02-27-2014, 06:31 AM
Social Media Optimization is one of the best ways to drive good amount of traffic to the website. Google Plus and Facebook are one of the best social media sites, through which you are using currently, and drive the traffic. Here I share another few social sharing websites like Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Pinterest, StumbleUpon, and Instagram. All these sites are well-known social media sites, which will help to drive more traffic to the website.

smith1220
02-27-2014, 07:05 AM
Social site is a good for traffic & visibility, there are many social media site like
1.Facebook
2.Twitter
3.Google+
4.Linkedin
5.Pinterest
6.Youtube

christimathews
02-27-2014, 07:06 AM
Social Media sites are the best methods of increasing the traffic to your site, which in turn influences your business. Facebook and Google + are the most popular sites for getting more traffic to your site. Other social media which is equally popular are Youtube, LinkedIN, Pinterest, StumbleUpon. Posting your link along with an attractive content helps to drive more traffic to your site and in turn more business

BritneaWilson
02-27-2014, 08:13 AM
Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Pintrest, Google+!

akashram
02-27-2014, 11:42 PM
Facebook, Google+, Twitter helps to increase more traffic to the website.

rajivdevkk
02-28-2014, 02:34 AM
Google+ is the best social networking site to get search engine ranking.

picnic place near delhi (http://www.arounddelhi.net/?page_id=203) | rafting rishikesh (http://www.arounddelhi.net/?page_id=6644)

mitsay
03-03-2014, 02:28 AM
Google+, Facebook, Twitter, Facebook Pages, Facebook Groups, Stumbleupon, Pinterest, Digg, Delicious, Tumblr, Flickr are the most used and active Social Media & Social Bookmarking Websites.

chander sood
03-06-2014, 01:20 AM
Face book and twitter is mostly help you to get a more and more traffic on your site and also help to increase your keywords.

Stiffen87
03-06-2014, 02:33 AM
Frankly speaking it would more better than depending on some social net working site
Go for site like
pinterest
stumble
delicious
tweeter
facebook
Google+
myspace
These sites definitely will increase your traffic.

displaysandexhi
03-06-2014, 06:10 AM
You can also choose Twitter and LinkedIn for more traffic.