PDA

View Full Version : Dofollow Forum Related to Health Topics:

crescendo
03-05-2014, 05:43 AM
Hello webmasters,
I am looking for dofollow forums related to health topic. I have an online pharmacy site which I need to promote on medical forums. So if anyone can provide forums related to the topic?

ilead
04-06-2017, 05:27 AM
I think you can easily find forums related to health by using this query in search engine like inurl:forum intitle:keyword. Health is as important as water because every moment of life is depend on it and the best way to get fitness is a perfect diet and exercises. Few of us also used pills for getting fitness just like adderall buyonlineadderall.com which is not a good thing because it is used for psychological patients not for fitness.However herbs can be used for fitness as a food. In addition to the consumption of fresh leaves, flowers of many herbs can also be tasty and above all very decorative in salads. The flowers of Ananassal, Borretsch, Nasturtium and Daisies are recommended. The salad itself can also be prepared from herbs such as rocket, sorrel, chervil and fennel. Season with tarragon, coriander, basil, lemon balm and chives, the sauce is stirred with garlic oil and some balsamic vinegar or lemon.

Manpo Deal
04-06-2017, 05:30 AM
http://www.healthmeasures.net
www.womens-health.com
www.germtrax.com
www.hoaxorfact.com/Forum