PDA

View Full Version : How can i make my backlinks get indexed by google

sribharath
03-23-2014, 03:42 PM
Hi ..

i am doing some link building and most of the link back pages are not yet indexed by Google ..all of them are good sites and most niche related sites and i believe these link backs will give my site a very good ranking in serps

my question is how do i make these urls to get indexed by Google ..any way to do so or any tool ...

i know slow and steady thing but these are links which are created long back and at least a month old

michaelclarke
03-24-2014, 03:07 AM
High page rank Submission for all offpage than increase backlink and traffic.

davidfranks
03-24-2014, 06:28 AM
hello dear
according to my knowledge first create high Pr back link and after that you can index through 247 pinger tools

jamesnixon487
03-25-2014, 09:25 AM
You can use ping or indexing programs. But use carefully otherwise will be penalized by Google.

RH-Calvin
03-25-2014, 01:32 PM
The best and fastest way to get your backlink pages indexed in Google is sharing your pages in social media platforms. They help in indexing pages fast with large volume of traffic.

Stiffen87
03-27-2014, 01:11 AM
hello dear
according to my knowledge first create high Pr back link and after that you can index through 247 pinger tools

You are suggesting him for black hat SEO. 247 pinger tools considered as black hat SEO and I think this would not be an good idea.

Teamwork
03-27-2014, 01:21 AM
Fourm posting,blog posting and commenting are good way to get backlink.

Jason P
03-27-2014, 03:07 AM
Hi ..

i am doing some link building and most of the link back pages are not yet indexed by Google ..all of them are good sites and most niche related sites and i believe these link backs will give my site a very good ranking in serps

my question is how do i make these urls to get indexed by Google ..any way to do so or any tool ...

i know slow and steady thing but these are links which are created long back and at least a month old

There are various reasons for not index backlinks such as copy content, posting on not indexed site or spam platform etc. However, as of now before posting, avoid such a silly mistake and post unique content on latest post on trusted platform. It will surely help to get indexed as well as generating quality backlinks.