PDA

View Full Version : Need Registrar. What is the difference between .com, .net, .org?

Bull
04-03-2014, 08:42 AM
What's the difference between .com, .net, .org domain names?

I'd like to register new domain name. What domain will be better for me? Any recommendations?
Well, i've noticed that sibername.com offer domain registration services. Do you think I can rely on them?
Any info on good Registrars please?

virendra
04-07-2014, 05:26 AM
crazy domain is affordable website to buy domain but can't reliable so my suggestion is that you can use go daddy because they are reliable and trustes brand name

Vec&sec
04-08-2014, 08:03 AM
I decided to buy both hosting and reg domains at sibername.com, although my friends recommeded me "not to put all the eggs in one basket". Got to know it is an ICANN, CIRA and Eurid accredited domain registrar. And having looked at other Domain Registrars, must say their pricing is comparable.

unlukyfellow
04-09-2014, 07:24 AM
@Bull
.com represents the word "commercial," and is the most widely used extension in the world.
.net domain has represents the word "network," and is most commonly used by Internet service providers, Web-hosting companies or other businesses
.org represents the word "organization," and is primarily used for non-profits groups or trade associations.
I always prefer .com Because they have good value in seo and quick flipping in search engines. I would suggest to get the domain from 9CubeHosting.com (http://www.9cubehosting.com/cheap_domains/) here you can register your domain at cheap price. They are provide good customer service and support.

Adam001
04-15-2014, 03:47 AM
Sibername.com is ok. It is a good Canadian Registrar.
All starts with your domain name, from $5.95 CAD. Their domain name suggestions tool can help you to find Canadian domain names. Buy your domain from a company you can trust.
I like them.

albertrichard
04-16-2014, 07:22 AM
.org-organisation(non-profit) .net-network
.com - commercial organisation
you can buy domains from any ICANN accredited registrar like bigrock, netlynxinc.com, name.com
All above registrar provides you domain panel by which you can manage your domains.

Peligino
04-24-2014, 03:08 AM
I'd like to add that Sibername.com (http://Sibername.com/) also provides bulk URL registration and web site registration services. Save time by registering up to 100 domain names all at once. Use Bulk Registration for registering multiple domain names.

Hosting for your Ad-Free 1-page site, 2 personalized Email Accounts is included free of charge with each domain name registered through SiberName.

rohit
04-26-2014, 04:44 AM
.com is for commercial use
.org is for organisational use
.net is for networking use
choose wisely domain name before starting the website.

aliving11
05-08-2014, 06:51 AM
In terms of search results it's always better to have a domain ending in .co.uk for United Kingdom, or in .de for Germany. Note, that these are more expensive than .com domains. But it's worth the price : )

Glow
05-19-2014, 05:47 AM
If you ask me, I've had a good run dealing with sibername.com domain registrar.
Their tutorials are great. Their support was also very helpful in the few issues I had.

Highly recommend these guys.