PDA

View Full Version : What is Total SEO?

arianagrand
04-09-2014, 08:43 AM
Hello Friends !

I want to become a SEO professional. But i am unable to get the grip over this. I am unable to decide what i have to learn and how i can learn to become a better SEO professional. Meta tags preparation, Blogs, Directory submissions......only these are SEO topics are there anything left.Plzzz guide me. Can anyone suggest what are the things i have to learn about to become a professional in SEO!

Thank you...

Jason P
04-11-2014, 02:54 AM
I understand you passion about learning SEO. For SEO learning, you have to good command over English reading and writing because in the SEO field, it requires rarely submission activity. In SEO, there are two parts, one is on page optimization, and second one is off page optimization. In both activities unique and quality content is must. It is necessary to have full knowledge of all SEO techniques like on page or off page because both are required for web promotion. To learn better SEO follow MOZ SEO guideline. http://moz.com/learn/seo

coconut
04-11-2014, 05:54 AM
Total SEO & Marketing is used to make websites appear at the the top of the search engine results.

Cheap international calls to your loved ones from New Zealand to Fijian.
wanna connect? go direct to: coconutcommunications (http://www.coconutcommunications.co.nz/)

arianagrand
04-11-2014, 08:51 AM
Hello !Thank you so much !really

sharmalve
04-12-2014, 01:09 AM
Sound good ..understand your passion starting seo following some rules and mainly use for web promotion, and there are 2 parts
1 ON page
2. off page
similarly off page again divided 2 parts
a. submission
b. Content
Whole activity called SEO.

for information visit..digitalmarketacademy

arianagrand
04-12-2014, 07:54 AM
Hello Guys thank for the sharing your opinion ..

In SEO you have mainly two methods,

1.Onpage SEO
2.Off Page SEO

onpage seo you can do it by one time..following are main techniques in onpage seo

Creating a search engine friendly website
Understanding website usability and accessibility
Identifying areas for improvement (includes SEO review of existing site/s)
Improving content quality
Improving conversion with good page layout
How to emphasise your unique selling points
Website code standards compliance

Off page is daily we need to do it...following are main techniques in offpage seo

1) Search engine submission
2) Article submission
3) Community creation in social networking sites
4) Forum posting
5) Directory submission
6) Social bookmarking
7) Link exchange
8) Photo sharing
9) Video promotion
10) Business reviews
11) Yahoo answers
12) Document sharing
13) Blog submission
14) Blog comment
15) RSS feed
16) Do follow blog comment
17) Create advertisement
18) Comments posting
19) Press releases
20) PDF submission
21) Micro blogging

Regard Ariana !

rohit
04-14-2014, 06:03 AM
Search Engine Optimization is the process of improving the visibility of a website on organic search engine result pages , by incorporating search engine friendly elements into a website. A successful search engine optimization campaign will have, as part of the improvements, carefully select, relevant, keywords which the on-page optimization will be designed to make prominent for search engine algorithms.

anirban09P
04-24-2014, 12:07 AM
SEO is an ongoing learning process. I have been doing SEO for many years and I learn something new every year. The best way to learn SEO is to take a training class. You can get the basics by reading books but a real knowledge of SEO comes from in depth training.

brightway89
04-24-2014, 03:06 AM
Thanks guys for this discussion

Basant
04-25-2014, 06:35 AM
seo is stands for search engine optimization and having many form like
Off page techniques
On page techniques
PPC
SMO
SMM
SEM

sharmalve
07-11-2014, 05:51 AM
SEO (http://technocrab.com/) is good technique to improve the online business. These provide lots of technique such as :-

On-page Optimization –
Web Site Analysis done in following way – we optimized ->
1. Keywords Research
2. Meta Tags
3. Body tags(H1,H2,H3)
4. Title of website (70characters),
5. Image of Website,
6. Internal link Structure,
7. Sitemap creation and Optimization
8. Website Content Optimization
9. Adding buttons g+, fb, ln, Pintrest code
10. URL optimization (1024 characters),
11. Broken Links Check
12. Response Code Analysis
13. Geographic Target
14. Setting Google Analytics Account (Tells – Website Analysis – Like No of visitors, New Visitors, Returning Visitors)
15. Setting Google Webmaster Account (Tells – crawl Status, Errors, malware)
16. Page load Optimization

OFF PAGE TECHNIQUES
Off page offers organic Link and Natural building or creating Back links for Website
1. Social bookmarking
2. Blog Comments
3. Blog creation and Submission
4. Article creation and Submission
5. Online Discussions/Forums
6. *Press Release*
7. *Infographics*
8. Micro Blogging
9. Profile Links
10. Directory Submission
11. Local Listing
12. Image Sharing
13. *Video Sharing*
14. Classifieds
15. Document Sharing
16. *RSS feed*
17. Business Reviews
18. Question and Answer

Olin Lamanna
07-14-2014, 03:04 AM
There are actually lots of tutorials you can find online. Makes sure to get to know a certain technique first before proceeding to the next one.

rossiwhite
07-14-2014, 08:20 AM
Website streamlining is the procedure of enhancing the perceivability of a site on natural web crawler result pages , by joining web search tool cordial components into a site. An effective site design improvement battle will have, as a feature of the enhancements, precisely select, significant, decisive words which the on-page streamlining will be intended to make conspicuous for web crawler calculations.

jacpacdh
07-18-2014, 06:38 AM
Hello Guys thank for the sharing your opinion ..

Total SEO & Marketing is used to make websites appear at the the top of the search engine results.For SEO learning, you have to good command over English reading and writing because in the SEO field, it requires rarely submission activity. In SEO, there are two parts

1.Onpage SEO
2.Off Page SEO

onpage seo you can do it by one time..following are main techniques in onpage seoOn-page Optimization –
1. Keywords Research
2. Meta Tags
3. Body tags(H1,H2,H3)
4. Title of website (70characters),
5. Image of Website,
6. Internal link Structure,
7. Sitemap creation and Optimization
8. Website Content Optimization
9. Adding buttons g+, fb, ln, Pintrest code
10. URL optimization (1024 characters),
11. Broken Links Check
12. Response Code Analysis
13. Geographic Target
14. Setting Google Analytics Account (Tells – Website Analysis – Like No of visitors, New Visitors, Returning Visitors)
15. Setting Google Webmaster Account (Tells – crawl Status, Errors, malware)
16. Page load Optimization

Off page is daily we need to do it...following are main techniques in offpage seo

1) Search engine submission
2) Article submission
3) Community creation in social networking sites
4) Forum posting
5) Directory submission
6) Social bookmarking
7) Link exchange
8) Photo sharing
9) Video promotion
10) Business reviews
11) Yahoo answers
12) Document sharing
13) Blog submission
14) Blog comment
15) RSS feed
16) Do follow blog comment
17) Create advertisement
18) Comments posting
19) Press releases
20) PDF submission
21) Micro blogging

Logo Design (http://www.designhill.com/business-and-corporate-design/logo-design) And Graphic Design (http://www.designhill.com)

sophiapana
07-24-2014, 12:53 PM
Total SEO is used to make websites appear at the the top of the search engine results page.

Best Overseas Job Consultants In Bangalore (http://www.supportcorporate.com/)

drwebsites
07-24-2014, 02:34 PM
SEO contain two parts, ON page and OFF page SEO. Every part have so many steps to, So, if you want to learn about SEO then i recommended the website of Moz.com. A completed information you can get about SEO and Social media marketing.

onlinebigboss
07-25-2014, 02:41 AM
thank friend for this information this so use full information for me thank your very much