PDA

View Full Version : What is benefits of Youtube videos for SEO?

jackthomas087
04-14-2014, 03:00 AM
Help Me..

To be honest, I didn't get answer for this question for a long time, more people said me that you should post videos to youtube and give a link back to your site, it will help SEO for your site.

But I didn't why youtube videos are useful for SEO? Has anyone give me any explanations.??

Chhaya
04-14-2014, 04:32 AM
Link To Your Business In The Description
Utilize The Description Field
Tag Your Video
Associate The Video With Your Google Places Listing
Associate The Video With Your Google+ Local Page
Embed Your Video
Promote Your Video

arianagrand
04-14-2014, 08:11 AM
Hello Jack ..

With YouTube outperforming Yahoo and Bing in terms in the number of daily searches you can appreciate the importance of adding video to your website from a SEO perspective. Providing content on your site that search engines like is how you increase your search engine rankings. Video can be an important traffic builder for your website especially if you video is hosted on YouTube....

uthra
04-15-2014, 01:15 AM
Help Me..

To be honest, I didn't get answer for this question for a long time, more people said me that you should post videos to youtube and give a link back to your site, it will help SEO for your site.

Youtube video promotion does not help to get the improvement in SEO.By uploading the videos on youtube,you could get more views on your video and it would get more famous among the people.That's it.So it would not helpful to SEO

jackthomas087
04-15-2014, 01:55 AM
Thank You All off You !

aditd
05-26-2014, 03:51 PM
For Seo no. For getting real visitors that might buy something from you - YES it helps.

ChristinaCa
05-27-2014, 05:17 AM
YouTube is an excellent way to drive visitors to your website. Equally important is allowing individuals to access your YouTube company page through adding a YouTube link/button on your website.

RobMorrow71
05-27-2014, 06:06 AM
It just a way to promote you brand and help to drive traffic on your website.

rajivdevkk
05-27-2014, 07:25 AM
you tube video is very helpful to get high traffic on the site.

davidweb09
05-27-2014, 08:09 AM
It help to get more visitor and backlinks for our site.

PraveenaM
05-28-2014, 01:25 AM
help to get more visitor for our site.

Stiffen87
05-29-2014, 08:28 AM
Youtube video does not help in SEO it improve only the videos view and if you have added your link in the video description and the video is been like that it very less chance to get some traffic from it.

Web Hosting Service Providers (http://www.joisterhosting.com/webhosting)

Teamwork
05-31-2014, 02:25 AM
Youtube video promotion does not help to get the improvement in SEO.By uploading the videos on youtube,you could get more views on your video and it would get more famous among the people.

aircon
05-31-2014, 03:36 PM
The link from your YourTube channel to you website is a nofollow link so it does not have any effect on your websites SEO. Its possible to optimise your YouTube channel that could then allow people to click through to your website

tarquinhall
06-03-2014, 05:33 AM
It's depend on what is your product and brand. If you have cloth related and other accessories business then u have a lot of benefits make a good advertise and upload on YouTube and share on Facebook Twitter and Google+. You can also make good description video with PDF and images.