PDA

View Full Version : Keyword Rankings are not improving?

jackthomas087
04-15-2014, 02:17 AM
Hello GUys ..

I am doing SEO for a India web design company from almost 8 months but still i have not got the top rankings for my main keywords? i have used all the sources like Directory postings, B2B,Bookmarking and articles but all in vain.

So can some one suggest me that should i do then?

arianagrand
04-15-2014, 08:50 AM
follow instructions
1. Free Directory Submission
2. Social Bookmarking Submission
3. Tumblr Posting Submission
4. Free article Submission
5. Guest Blogging

jackthomas087
04-16-2014, 01:48 AM
Thank you for the sharing Instructions ................

jacobharrison76
04-16-2014, 07:21 AM
Your keywords may be high competitive.

michaelclarke
04-17-2014, 05:56 AM
Improving your Ranking than quality off page work and good work for onpage (metatag,alt tag,sitemap.xml, unique content etc.)

yepin
04-17-2014, 11:48 PM
Link building techniques need to concentrate more to get keyword ranking are:
Forum posting
Posting classifieds sites
Blog commenting
Social bookmarking submission

Jason P
04-18-2014, 03:47 AM
Hello GUys ..

I am doing SEO for a India web design company from almost 8 months but still i have not got the top rankings for my main keywords? i have used all the sources like Directory postings, B2B,Bookmarking and articles but all in vain.

I understand your situation. Now getting ranking is quite difficult but is not impossible. It takes time if you are working in a proper way. That means unique and quality content is playing biggest role in keyword ranking. As of now we need to get backlinks from most relevant site & high PR sites. Try to earn quality back link rather than building backlinks. Now a day social signal also play an important role in ranking.
For more guidance, please visit http://www.cio.com/article/745991/20_SEO_Tips_Trends_and_Predictions_for_2014

christimathews
04-18-2014, 05:26 AM
Improve your ranking by first changing the meta title, meta description and do a search engine submission. This helps to increase the ranking of your site.

luzec
04-20-2014, 10:41 PM
To improve your website ranking use off page optimization methods like forum posting, blog posting, social bookmarking, article submission etc. If it not work then use Social media optimization.

rohit
04-21-2014, 01:44 AM
Are you really doing SEO i means if you have done right SEO than 8 months is really enough time to make any keyword on top. Do proper On page & Off page SEO with Smo.

hopy
04-28-2014, 09:10 AM
After penguin update of Google the most important way to improve your keyword ranking is to use quality content and quality back links which should not be unnatural for your domain and try to get quality back links for improve ranking.

ChristinaCa
04-29-2014, 01:06 AM
Use unique and quality content and social media to improve the ranking of your keywords. Create quality links, this will help to increase traffic on the site.

gulshan
04-29-2014, 01:34 AM
Bookmarking,Directory submision,Forum posting,Blog posting in ways you can improve your keyword ranking .

PeteMrcus90
05-01-2014, 12:09 PM
Hello friend, i don't recommend a DIR or article submission after latest Panda updates. Work for proper ON page SEO and empasize more on internal linking. Make sure to regular check keyword ranking in G webmaster and http://serp-checker.ezmlm.org . Thanks

thecroods
05-02-2014, 02:48 AM
Content need to update as soon as possible. The link building techniques need to follow are
Forum posting

shoponics
05-02-2014, 02:50 AM
Are you really doing SEO i means if you have done right SEO than 8 months is really enough time to make any keyword on top. Do proper On page & Off page SEO with Smo.

shoponics
05-02-2014, 03:12 AM
according to me Link building techniques need to concentrate more to get keyword ranking are:
Forum posts
socialsharing
Blog commenting