PDA

View Full Version : Are Articles really useful to increase website PR?

jackthomas087
04-17-2014, 01:55 AM
Hi there,

I am posting 5 articles each week, I think that it's useful to increase website PR, is it true? or posting articles only increase website traffic ?

Please suggest me ..

RH-Calvin
04-17-2014, 12:20 PM
Unless you build backlinks for your website, article posting alone cannot rank your website or bring traffic. You need to promote your website in other websites and webpage, social media sites and other resources to make people know about your articles.

seojesica
04-17-2014, 12:29 PM
you can do all seo activities for better PR along with social media optimization.

uthra
04-18-2014, 02:55 AM
Hi there,

I am posting 5 articles each week, I think that it's useful to increase website PR, is it true? or posting articles only increase website traffic ?

Article posting help to get backlinks and improve the traffic of website.Number of backlinks and traffic only determines the page rank of websites.So article posting only not help to improve the page rank.Some kind of other OFF page strategies and link building methods also help to get good page rank to the website.

jackthomas087
04-18-2014, 03:01 AM
Thank you..

I think with time, it is beneficial to post 1 article per article directory to avoid Penguin Hit...

arianagrand
04-18-2014, 08:15 AM
Yes article is useful for increasing website PR. But the meaning of your article should be unique & meaningful.

Thank you....

rohit
04-21-2014, 01:50 AM
Posting articles will not increase your PR but posting Quality Article will increase your PR. Remember Quality matters not quantity.

jackthomas087
04-21-2014, 02:15 AM
Thank you....

Just with the articles it won't work. First of all you will need a good length article, it must be talkative and engaging, it must have the capability to push user, to click the contextual links then only it can help a bit. Another thing is you must use unique readable article if you are not going to do so, according to me link building will become more necessary to get Page rank.......haha!

Teamwork
04-21-2014, 04:24 AM
You need to promote your website in other websites and webpage, social media sites and other resources to make people know about your articles.

shoponics
05-26-2014, 01:39 AM
According tome if you are post fresh articles then definitely help to increase your pr and ranking but if are consider for posting quantity Article then not increase your PR. so just consider Quality of content not quantity.