PDA

View Full Version : Has any google's new algorithms ?

rajivdevkk
04-17-2014, 02:28 AM
My website's ranking is down. Is there any new panda algorithms ?

arianagrand
04-17-2014, 08:22 AM
The inner workings of Google's algorithm may be a big secret, but any major changes will be noticed almost immediately by the webmasters, site owners, and SEOs who constantly monitor their sites' performance on Google and elsewhere.

If Google rolls out a major algorithm change, you'll usually hear the first rumblings on forums frequented by webmasters and SEOs. Someone will post about some unusual change in their site's ranking, and if it's caused by an algorithm change, you'll soon see a large thread with other confirming (and disputing) that the changes are widespread.

jackthomas087
04-18-2014, 03:08 AM
Hello ariana Grand ...

Let me start off by saying that I normally would wait another 24 hours before posting this because the chatter is so new, but I will be offline tomorrow and the day after and I am going with what I see now. It seems, based on the very very early chatter that a Panda refresh started late last night or this morning. Some are asking if it is that version two of the softer Panda update that Google's Matt Cutts promised.

shoponics
05-26-2014, 02:30 AM
yes currently panda update new algorithm "panda 4.0" it is just working on low quality content.