PDA

View Full Version : What will be my domain age?

britnilinda
04-19-2014, 01:38 AM
I want ask a stupid question that is If my domain expired and I will renew after 6 months then what will be my domain age? will it be counted from my domain purchase date or will it be counted from renewal date I am confused. Please help me regarding this matter. thanks in advance......

jackthomas087
04-19-2014, 02:13 AM
Hello friends ....

Domain age is the total age of your domain, it counts at the date of registraion of your domain name, and SEO will give priority to old domain Domain ..............

smith5
04-19-2014, 06:11 AM
Domain age is calculated from the day on which it is registered. DA is considered as a factor for your SE rankings, especially your domain registration length...the idea behind it is if you are registering for one year, their is a chance that your domain is here for spaming whereas if you register for more than 3 years then it is a positive point...

john00
04-19-2014, 07:03 AM
If your domain expire and you will renew it after 6 months you are not getting your old domain age of the website. This is not help in your search engine optimization.

MichaelH
04-19-2014, 07:10 AM
Yes it is counted.

areeshanoor2020
04-20-2014, 01:00 PM
Basically domain age start from when you purchase new domain but if your domain expire and you purchase it after 6 month then it will count after 6 month. I mean when you update it again.
If you want to know more about your domain visit statscrop website pur your URL and you can check all information about your domain.

rohit
04-21-2014, 01:48 AM
the age of the domain only counts when its lives on internet if get expired and you renew it after six months than that 6 months will not be counted on the total age of the Domain.

shoponics
05-26-2014, 01:48 AM
Domain age is calculated from the day on which it is registered. DA is considered as a factor for your SE rankings, especially your domain registration length...the idea behind it is if you are registering for one year, their is a chance that your domain is here for spaming whereas if you register for more than 3 years then it is a positive point...
yes i agree with you but often they mail you too.after 3 month.