PDA

View Full Version : what is the purpose of email marketing in seo

brightway89
04-19-2014, 02:31 AM
what is the purpose of email marketing in seo

jackthomas087
04-21-2014, 02:23 AM
Hello brightway..

Email marketing is directly marketing a commercial message to a group of people using email. In its broadest sense, every email sent to a potential or current customer could be considered email marketing. It usually involves using email to send ads, request business, or solicit sales or donations, and is meant to build loyalty, trust, or brand awareness. Email marketing can be done to either cold lists or current customer database. Broadly, the term is usually used to refer to:

Sending email messages with the purpose of enhancing the relationship of a merchant with its current or previous customers, to encourage customer loyalty and repeat business.....

rehal
04-22-2014, 02:10 AM
Email marketing is very much a science and I think too many people try and hit a sales home run right off the bat with the first email they send. It is such a turn off as a reader, I am expecting great information and you're telling me to buy now.

brightway89
04-23-2014, 02:18 AM
Thanks guys for you views.

schwa
04-23-2014, 05:45 AM
Strictly speaking, I think email marketing has nothing to do with SEO. It may help you increase your traffic in a short period. Increasing traffic is a factor that Google will take into consideration for ranking a website.

The main purpose for email marketing is to enhance the relationship of a merchant with its current or previous customers, to encourage customer loyalty and repeat business like jackthomas087 mentioned above.

godwin
09-21-2020, 03:29 AM
The big connection between SEO and email is the ability to promote targeted SEO content, improve off-page SEO factors, and drive qualified traffic that leads to better engagement signals for Google and other search engines