PDA

View Full Version : How To Do Online Reputation For A Company?

borgninestallon
04-19-2014, 07:38 AM
As i am involved in freelance SEO jobs, recently a client called me for a freelance SEO for his website. He said some bad reviews has been listing in top of Google over his websites and he wants to push those websites in to the 3rd page of Google. As i do not have much experience on Online Reputation, I want to know more about it.

How can a site be pushed from 1st position to 2nd or 3rd page of Google. What strategies do you implement in pushing that site in to 3rd page. Share me your thoughts.

uthra
04-19-2014, 07:55 AM
As i am involved in freelance SEO jobs, recently a client called me for a freelance SEO for his website. He said some bad reviews has been listing in top of Google over his websites and he wants to push those websites in to the 3rd page of Google. As i do not have much experience on Online Reputation, I want to know more about it.

How can a site be pushed from 1st position to 2nd or 3rd page of Google. What strategies do you implement in pushing that site in to 3rd page. Share me your thoughts.

I was discussed fully regarding this Online reputation process in my blog and i mentioned my blog URL below.I hope it should really useful to you.
http://zinavoseoservices.blogspot.in/2014/02/online-reputation-management-techniques.html

jackthomas087
04-19-2014, 08:53 AM
Thank you for the sharing useful information ...................

borgninestallon
04-22-2014, 08:00 AM
I was discussed fully regarding this Online reputation process in my blog and i mentioned my blog URL below.I hope it should really useful to you.

Thanks uthra. Nowadays most of the companies are getting many bad reviews about them. The company employees are posting bad reviews in top complaint boards sites, which hurts the company and the working people.