PDA

View Full Version : I need my search ranks in google to come up on the first page with these keywords!?

jackthomas087
04-21-2014, 02:31 AM
Well I am in the process of designing a website for someone. I have learned so much about design and things, but I never have found out how to get the Search engine to get my site on the first page. I want people to type in like."Remodeling In Arizona" "Event company in delhi " "Wedding planner " "Tile". Things like that. I have dreamweaver, if that helps, like using Meta tags. Which I don't know how to do. Any help?!

Teamwork
04-21-2014, 04:22 AM
you can see reference site like teamworkpublicrealtion.com and healthydunia.com project and you can understand how can put tilte and keyword in a website.

areeshanoor2020
04-21-2014, 06:24 AM
you can achieve your goal with some basic things. create quality and natural backlink and work slowly. don't be spam. for this purpose join dofollow forum. join social networking site. make relation there and get better result. comment on Dofollow blog.

arianagrand
04-21-2014, 08:40 AM
Hello jack..

A ranking or search order does take place with Google and Yahoo and it begins with the "Title" metag which should consist of no more than 65 characters separated by commas. The "Title" should describe in generic terms, the goods and services, followed by a location from which the resource is located, i.e., city, state. The placement of a domain name which is not generic within the "Title" is not appropriate, unless your domain name is a major recognizable brand name. ....

jackthomas087
04-22-2014, 02:30 AM
Thank you for the feedback ...................

shoponics
05-26-2014, 01:14 AM
i am agree with you my friends if you are go slowly with fress and quality content even if you got well position.

Dhibhin
06-29-2014, 12:45 PM
A site dedicated to a specific subject, often called a niche site, can be raised in ranking a tiny bit more by using an actual search keyword phrase for the domain name, like howtotrainyourdog.com, that domain name is taken but is 'parked' and up for sale.
There are some 200 factors effecting page ranking, quality content about the keyword subject, links from other sites, age of the domain name are well known factors, bear in mind individual pages are ranked for keyword searches though there is some minor additive effect on the overall site ranking.But you know you can simply hire a freelancer from SEOClerks who can increase your web's ranking for a small cost.

AvniShergill
06-30-2014, 08:17 AM
you can achieve your goal with some basic things. create quality and natural backlink and work slowly. don't be spam. for this purpose join dofollow forum. join social networking site. make relation there and get better result. comment on Dofollow blog.

All the blogs give nofollow link, how to search dofollow blogs for blog commenting?