PDA

View Full Version : Help me in Keyword Ranking

Teamwork
04-21-2014, 04:30 AM
Hi guy please help me actually my keywords are going to up and down always.give me technique how can be stable in a top position.

areeshanoor2020
04-21-2014, 06:20 AM
Always check your competitor keywork, use keyword planner and Google trends. Create quality backlinks this will help you a lot.

arianagrand
04-21-2014, 08:43 AM
hii..

Ways to follow keyword ranking is doing off page submissions one of the simple way known by every SEO consultant or you might be also aware of it. But to do strategical marketing/submission is a smart way to hype the website, strategy can be defined by a SEO when the website is analyzed and competitors are studied by the one...

Thank you....

RH-Calvin
04-22-2014, 02:25 AM
To keep your keywords stable on search engines, you need a regular high quality link building for your website. You need to promote contents also. Try creating a subdomain for a regular update of contents to stable your keyword ranking in search engines.

jackthomas087
04-22-2014, 02:35 AM
Hello TeamWork....

I suggested in an earlier reply that you might have made excess use of those keywords (stuffed keywords) that might have caused a Penguin filter penalty.

You do rank for those keywords quote software: 90 on Google, 5 on Yahoo/Bing Again an excess of the keyword in more than 16% of backlink anchor text may also result in penalty, mix up your keywords in bigger phrases and have plenty of naked backlinks.

michaelclarke
04-22-2014, 02:40 AM
First analytics the site design than on page work and regular update of contents and quality off page work.

frin
05-05-2014, 09:23 AM
you know that everyday approximately thousands of website come to live if new one can give better contents than you and better optimization than you that means new one can getting higher ranking than you too. So in this case your keyword ranking are going down.

mitsay
05-06-2014, 06:06 AM
first thing you should complete internal linking,meta tags and description.
Then Article submission , Press Release submission and social book marking are best link building methods

Teamwork
05-06-2014, 06:09 AM
thanks for replay

PeteMrcus90
05-11-2014, 07:05 AM
Choose keyword which are high search on google. Build quality backlinks from ethical SEO techniques and regularly keep on track your keyword position in http://serp-checker.ezmlm.org/

I hope this will work for you
thanks

Teamwork
05-12-2014, 07:16 AM
thanks for share