PDA

View Full Version : Backlink Question How does many backlinks affect Page Rank?

arianagrand
04-21-2014, 08:50 AM
My website has over 4000 backlinks yet the page rank is zero while other internal pages with less than 500 backlinks have a page rank of 1. Does the many backlinks affect page rank? I am also wondering how can i improve my page ranks.

Please share ideas .....

RH-Calvin
04-22-2014, 02:23 AM
4000 backlinks alone is not responsible to increase your page rank or rank your website in search engines. There are various factors that need to be considered. First you need to check your webpage content. It is a very important factor nowadays to get good page rank. Secondly you need to check your backlinks for quality. Low quality backlinks does not contribute to higher Page rank. After all quality matters and not quantity.

jackthomas087
04-22-2014, 02:37 AM
Nice Quote RH..

A backlink is a link from someone else's web site to yours. Many search engines judge the authority of a site (how important it is) by the number of quality backlinks.

The higher the authority, the earlier you appear in search results for your terms. Backlinks can be organic 'people really think you have something of value' or artificial 'you've agreed to, or paid, to have people have links on their sites to yours'.

arianagrand
04-24-2014, 05:36 AM
Thank you for the feedback .....................

john00
05-02-2014, 12:47 PM
Increase the natural linking of the websites. Build links on the do follow high page rank of the websites. Then your website pagerank may increase.