PDA

View Full Version : What are the differences between Ethical and Natural SEO?

jackthomas087
04-24-2014, 02:35 AM
Hello guys ..

i am so confused about this kinds of SEO. so please give me some answers and please don't copy answer from internet...

anirban09P
04-25-2014, 12:30 AM
I think ethical and natural are the same meaning in seo..If your site will be optimized by proper way means not over optimized,never using black hat technique..then you have to saying its ethical..

jackthomas087
04-25-2014, 04:55 AM
Thank you...

There is no difference between Ethical and Natural SEO.
Basically you have to follow Google Webmaster Guidelines

SEO is differentiated as
1. White Hat
2. Grey Hat
3. Black Hat.....

creativesquad
04-25-2014, 06:03 AM
This both are totally different you cant come it. Ethical SEO means if you are using seo techniques which are legal and Google web-master doesn't have any problem with. Natural SEO is getting ranking in search results not the ones which are paid listing.

emilyharris
11-27-2015, 01:26 AM
The aspect of ethical SEO is that it is properly optimized as per the Google Webmaster Guidelines and does not use the black hat techniques. It is also known as Natural SEO.

MitraVarghese
11-27-2015, 03:05 AM
Yeah, I really agree with you that both Ethical and Natural SEO is different from each other because in ethical SEO we follow the rules and regulation of Google webmaster tool and Natural SEO is rank in the Google with unpaid techniques and methods.

edengillespy
11-28-2015, 01:25 AM
Yes, even i agree with you that both of them are totally different, In the ethical SEO we work under Google's guideline and follow the algorithm of Google. And Natural SEO means the work is being done without paying money for the SEO.