PDA

View Full Version : Really need some help with seo, trying to get my site as high as possible..?

arianagrand
04-25-2014, 05:57 AM
I have registered with a load of directories, also search engines, yahoo, google etc, ive submitted a robot.txt in my site, plus sitemaps etc, not sure where i am going wrongas im miles from the top! its for a bouncy castle business in malaga spain, trzy.in , would appreciate any help...

btw, my ultimate key word search would be for castillos hinchables malaga, i come out high on google.com, but not google.in!

whch is what i need

jackthomas087
04-26-2014, 02:21 AM
Don't worry about link building until you clean your website up... it's kind of a mess.

You've repeated your "head" code 1,2x on your home page you have 2 titles & 2 meta everything. Google only displays around 68 characters in the title - you've got a lot more than that. You've also got a title full of keywords as well as a meta description full of keywords. These are not supposed to be keyword tags... you should probably clean those things up as well.

borgninestallon
04-26-2014, 02:28 AM
btw, my ultimate key word search would be for castillos hinchables malaga, i come out high on google.com, but not google.in! whch is what i need

Make yourself clear in which region you need to rank your website, whether india alone or globally. If you need your site to rank well in india alone just change the geographical settings to india location in Google webmaster tools. If you need to rank globally use all.

If you need to rank in Google india, then try to list your company profile in local indian listings or citations. Create a good and complete profile in all the indian listings and add your site links over there. This will help you in ranking your website in Google india.

arianagrand
04-26-2014, 05:54 AM
Thank you for the giving useful answer ...................