PDA

View Full Version : Latest panda update

creativesquad
05-01-2014, 04:55 AM
From last day my keyword ranking is suddenly disappear from search engine. by reading the matt cutts blog i find that there is can be panda improved update called " Softer Panda".
What you guys think about that?
If anyone have more accurate information than please reply.

arianagrand
05-01-2014, 06:26 AM
Matt Cutts of Google announced they are actively working on the "next generation" Panda update that will "soften" the algorithm.Matt specifically said this is aimed at helping small businesses that may be impacted by the Panda algorithm. There was no date given on its release but he made it clear, this will be a bigger update that will make Panda less of an impact on certain sites.

Thank you...

jackthomas087
05-02-2014, 02:53 AM
Thank you ........................................

shoponics
05-02-2014, 05:03 AM
I agree with you my forum friends "Matt Cutts of Google announced they are actively working on the "next generation" Panda update that will "soften" the algorithm.Matt specifically said this is aimed at helping small businesses that may be impacted by the Panda algorithm. There was no date given on its release but he made it clear, this will be a bigger update that will make Panda less of an impact on certain sites."

godwin
12-12-2020, 01:40 AM
Google Panda is a major change to Google's search results ranking algorithm that was first ... Google's Panda received several updates after the original rollout in February ... This page was last edited on 25 November 2020, at 16:05 (UTC).

jesica
12-12-2020, 05:17 AM
On September 25th, Google rolled-out it's third core algorithm update of 2019. Dubbed the September 2019 Core Update by Google's Danny Sullivan, the update was a significant ranking event.

dombowkett
12-13-2020, 07:27 PM
Everytime panda update is related to content quality. Effect only those which are using short or duplicate content.