PDA

View Full Version : Want your Opinion regarding social book marketing

williamalex96
05-08-2014, 01:50 AM
I do not know anything about social book marketing, but I want learn about it all I can. I would like to know in details about the benefits and about your opinion regarding this. How much effective is the process of social book marketing? I wanted to know about the negative aspects of using this service. Is there someone who knows how to book mark a site? I wanted to know about the process social book marking a site in detail. Can anybody help me out with this? Please tell me your opinion on this. Thanks for the help in advance.

jackthomas087
05-08-2014, 02:49 AM
Social Bookmarking refers to web based applications that enable us to store bookmarks online instead of in our favourites or bookmarks on our computers. The immediate advantage of this is that we can access our bookmarked sites from any computer - even a mobile phone.....

rrai
05-08-2014, 06:38 AM
Social Bookmarking is good way to get huge backlink and traffic,increasing Google indexing our site.

rrai
05-08-2014, 06:44 AM
Social Bookmarking is good way to get huge backlink and traffic,increasing Google indexing our site.

stablesoft
05-08-2014, 07:03 AM
I wanted to know about the negative aspects of using this service. Is there someone who knows how to book mark a site?

sanjay1
05-08-2014, 07:10 AM
Social Bookmarking is good way to get backlinks as well as traffic for site.you should do it in different -different IP site.

arianagrand
05-08-2014, 07:27 AM
Bookmark is nothing but just a thing which will make you enable to recall the page in a book where you stopped reading. It can be a string or a piece of paper or a well designed bookmark.