PDA

View Full Version : Which SEO strategies are best for you

williamalex96
05-08-2014, 01:51 AM
To get the best websites some the most favorable Seo strategies need to be followed. Web promotion is a place in online business, where there is no need of worrying. There are different strategies to be tried before submitting the sites in search engines of Google, MSN or Yahoo. Different Seo services also need to be implemented like article submission, directory submission, press releases, forum posts, and social bookmarking and other forms of submission. After applying these you will find it very beneficial, as you will be attracting a lot of online attention and business. What is your opinion on this?

jackthomas087
05-08-2014, 02:41 AM
Good keyword research and good unique content you need a lot of content though over time you will get traffic...

Jason P
05-08-2014, 07:33 AM
These all are SEO off page strategy, which will help to boost you website ranking in search engine via sharing 100% original, unique, and high quality content. Currently, there is a demand of content marketing because high quality content is king. After Google algorithm updates, if you are sharing high quality content on you site, then and then only you will get top position in result pages of search engine.

seojesica
05-08-2014, 12:23 PM
These all are SEO off page strategy, which will help to boost you website ranking in search engine via sharing 100% original, unique, and high quality content. Currently, there is a demand of content marketing because high quality content is king. After Google algorithm updates, if you are sharing high quality content on you site, then and then only you will get top position in result pages of search engine.

i completely agree to this post, thanks

schwa
05-08-2014, 11:58 PM
Content is king and backlinks is the emperor. High quality contents with high quality backlinks will surely help your website get more visitors from Google search engine.

rehal
05-09-2014, 02:00 AM
Just Work with quality & relevancy,Now days Content Marketing & Social Media Plays a crucial role in SEO.

sharmalve
05-09-2014, 04:39 AM
3 parts divided in seo.
1.On page
2.off page(link building)
3.content

you should remember these thing and improve the rank in search engine.

ChristinaCa
05-09-2014, 05:40 AM
Unique content
Social media
Bookmarking
Blogging
Forum posting
Title tag
Meta description

rohit
05-09-2014, 06:57 AM
Unique Content is for seo .........................

JudithCoole
05-10-2014, 04:45 AM
The good SEO strategy I use to create back links are:
1) On page optimization.
2) Off page optimization.
3) Unique contents.
4) Best quality techniques.
5) High page ranked sites.
Etc.....

PeteMrcus90
05-11-2014, 06:46 AM
SEO strategy includes all techniques which we do to promote our website.
this includes following :
(1) SMO ie. social media like twitter facebook etc.
(2) free traffic tools like http://traffic-generator.ezmlm.org/
(3) forum posting, bookmarking, from good sites like bizsugar, digg, delicious etc
(4) most important organic traffic but it is bit difficult.

LaughsHeal
05-11-2014, 04:40 PM
Is these tactics are working today? Do you know about penguin, panda and hummingbird?

I have read moz often, he warns SEO's Again and again. Google algorithms are frequently releasing.

I think relevancy is the core factor. Like software related sites only can be submit to technologies sites (http://inewsalive.com) and not on the entertainment sites.

ChristinaCa
05-21-2014, 01:20 AM
OFF page strategies best for you.

shoponics
05-21-2014, 07:35 AM
To get the best websites some the most favorable Seo strategies need to be followed. Web promotion is a place in online business, where there is no need of worrying. There are different strategies to be tried before submitting the sites in search engines of Google, MSN or Yahoo. Different Seo services also need to be implemented like article submission, directory submission, press releases, forum posts, and social bookmarking and other forms of submission. After applying these you will find it very beneficial, as you will be attracting a lot of online attention and business. What is your opinion on this?
it's true but if you have Good keyword and unique content then your keyword increase more fast.

john2
05-22-2014, 01:27 AM
Good on page and off page strategies are useful for me including meta tags, internal links, unique content, and back links on other websites with high reputation and page rank.

Stiffen87
05-22-2014, 03:27 AM
I would only recommend for fresh and quality article. Keep on promoting the article in good site that would be enough to place you keywords on top. And don't forget to bookmark those article live URL.

britnilinda
05-22-2014, 04:51 AM
The top three Search Engine Optimization strategies
1.Keyword-rich text
2. Information/site architecture and page layout
3. Link development
Each of these strategies have strengths and weaknesses, and a good mix of them usually yields the best results.

stablesoft
05-22-2014, 07:02 AM
5 EFFECTIVE SEO STRATEGIES FOR TOP 10 PLACEMENT

Get the inside track on how to achieve top 10 results for highly competitive keywords in Google.

1. Fresh Website Content
2. Article Marketing
3. Deep Links from Directories
4. Contextual On-Topic Blogs
5. Attaining Trust Rank

Teamwork
05-22-2014, 07:16 AM
off page activity is good techniques.

davidweb09
05-22-2014, 08:02 AM
Forum Posting
Document Sharing
Video Submission
Use High Quality Unique Content

motorfinder
05-22-2014, 09:30 AM
Hello friends,

Please suggest me about it..

Which SEO strategies are best for you

lisapena
05-22-2014, 01:47 PM
2 parts divided in seo.
1.On page
2.off page(link building)

Ship497
05-23-2014, 03:04 AM
I don't think, directory submission, article submission, guest posting and social bookmarking are considered as outdated techniques after the Google updates.

I apply the following methods-
- Using fresh and quality content for submission.
- Posting unique and high quality articles daily on my blog.
- Promoting a website on social media sites such as Google+, Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.
- Building high quality and relevant backlinks for a website by using techniques such as Blog commenting, business listing submission, infographics submission and blog posting.
- Improving the on-page of a website for making it more SEO-friendly.

Chhaya
05-26-2014, 01:23 AM
SEO-strategies
1. Get quality links
2. Google authorship
3. Set the canonical URL
4. Microdata & schema
5. Responsive design
6. Page Content

OraBrooks
05-26-2014, 02:31 AM
I use both on page optimization as well as off page optimization. According to me it is important to make a good on page optimization for website it helps to increase quality of website while off page is to increase traffic and make a good presence online. I use following SEO strategies:

*On page optimization = page title, title tags, meta tags, description, url structure etc.

*off page optimization = podcast, article submission, video distribution, social bookmarking, image backlinking, forum posts etc.