PDA

View Full Version : Simple way to generate traffic?

jackthomas087
05-10-2014, 05:14 AM
Hi,
Any Simple way to generate traffic to my website ?

davidfranks
05-10-2014, 05:32 AM
Simple Way to generate traffic is to submit your site to social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Pinterest,

PeteMrcus90
05-11-2014, 06:43 AM
Hellos friend, visitor are considered to be unique if they come from legit and genuine source. For me, best source of unique traffic are Facebook, twitter, blogs and http://traffic-generator.ezmlm.org . Thanks

SAP Online
05-11-2014, 09:22 AM
The best way is to optimize your site for some selected keywords. Do white hat SEO. Also use social network to get referral traffic

rajivdevkk
05-12-2014, 03:40 AM
Social media optimization is the best option to increase the traffic on the site.

syrena143
05-12-2014, 05:06 AM
Just submit your site to social networking sites like facebook, twitter, tumblr, pinterest, instagram

Jason P
05-12-2014, 05:35 AM
Hi,
Any Simple way to generate traffic to my website ?

Social Media Optimization and Search engine Optimization both are better way to generate traffic to the website. Social Media Optimization is an instant way to boost traffic to the web site where you have to register on well-known sites like Facebook, Gmail, Twitter, etc. and complete your profile as well as regularly share you business information and offers. Whereas in Search Engine Optimization you have to spend some time to build your brand and boost your ranking in search engine result page via organic SEO means you have to stick to search engine guideline and algorithms. SEO is not an instant way to generate traffic, it takes time, but ones you get higher position in search engine, then it will be beneficial for long last.

Teamwork
05-12-2014, 07:08 AM
Social media optimization is the best option.