PDA

View Full Version : OpenVZ VPS | Free cPanel License | 2 IP address

comforthost
01-19-2009, 11:33 AM
ComfortHost.net is proud to offer a VPS Plan with Free CPanel VPS License along with OpenVZ. We offer everything you need & even more, but for only a fraction of the cost.

VPS 3: Hosting with cPanel

» Guaranteed RAM 384 MB
» 9 GB HDD
» Bandwidth 150 GB
» 2 IP Address
» OpenVZ
» Included cPanel+WHM • CSF Firewall & Security
» PHP 5 • MySQL5
» 30 DAY MONEY BACK + 99% Uptime Guarantee + 24/7 Support
and more.....

All for just: $48 /mo only.
Fast Account Activation!

About us:
Providing Hosting Solutions since 2004, ComfortHost has been bringing Professional, Affordable and Quality hosting solutions to users all around the globe and have an amazing reputation for providing secured VPS in very low price along with OpenVZ and superb customer service. We stand behind our services. If you aren't satisfied we offer a 30 day money back guarantee.
To know more about us feel free to visit our website ComfortHost.net (http://www.comforthost.net/vps.php)

Please feel free to email us directly with any questions at sales@comforthost.net

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Some Pre-sales Questions to know us better:

Q. How long have you been in business?
A. We have been providing web hosting services since March of 2004.

Q. Do you offer a money back guarantee?
A. We have a 30 Day unconditional money back guarantee!

Q. What's your uptime guarantee?
A. We have a 99%+ Uptime guarantee.
As a sample, current server vpsroot02 has had 100% uptime in the last 3 months, since it was put online.

Q. Where is your data center located?
A. Our Data Center situated at Tampa, Florida. NOC is sagonet.com. We are one of the few authorised resellers meeting their quality standards. Partners (http://sagonet.com/partners/resellers.html)

Q. What is OpenVZ?
A. OpenVZ is an operating system-level virtualization technology based on the Linux kernel and operating system. OpenVZ allows a physical server to run ultiple isolated operating system instances, known as containers, Virtual rivate Servers (VPSs), or Virtual Environments (VEs).
OpenVZ does mean to you that you can have root access to the server, that means, freedom to install/do anything on it in a fully secured way, like if it as your own dedicated server, but at an affordable cost.

Q. Do you offer a custom plan?
A. Yes, We do offer custom plans as per customers need. Please send a support ticket with your requirements; We offer great custom plan prices!

Q. What methods do you accept for payment?
A. Currently we accept payments made via Direct Credit Card Processing and Paypal. Credit Card - VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, VISA/MC debit cards.
Paypal - VISA, MC, Am. Express, VISA/MC debit cards, bank transfer,
eCheck, Paypal balance.

Q. What are the DNS servers for your hosting?
You can use your own or purchase a new domain for acting as DNS server
through us.

Q. If I go over my bandwidth limit for the month, what happens?
A. If you use up your amount of bandwidth, we will notify you to either upgrade or we can stop your service.

Q. Can I upgrade or downgrade my account?
A. Yes, you may upgrade or downgrade your account anytime you like, just
contact us.

Q. Are you a Reseller?
A. No, we're not a reseller, we have full control and manage our own servers.

Q. Will you place any ads on my site?
A. We will NOT place any ads on your site.

Q. How long does it take to setup my account?
A. Your account is guaranteed to be setup within 48hrs, but usually we
can do it in a shorter time and your account info will be emailed to you.

Q. Are there any hidden costs?
A. No. There is no hidden costs.

Q: How can I view my site when my domain is still propagating?
A: You'll be given the link in your welcome email after signup, using the IP assigned to you.

Q: Do you allow Adult Content?
A: No, we don't allow adult content, IRC, warez or any other un-ethical or order line contents on our hosting services.