PDA

View Full Version : What is role of Google Analyticals

Teamwork
05-13-2014, 07:39 AM
Hi guys tell me What is role of Google Analyticals.

ChristinaCa
05-14-2014, 01:37 AM
Google Analytics is a medium through which you are able to understand the activity of your website. It provides the true reflection of the working of your website, its visitors and many other positions that you have always wanted to know. I will give detail about following activities:-
-Page Views
-Pages Per Visit
-Bounce Rate
-Average Time on Site
-New Visits
-Traffic Sources
-Keywords
-Top Page and Posts

HarryBajwa
05-14-2014, 02:35 AM
Google Analytics is a medium through which you are able to understand the activity of your website. It provides the true reflection of the working of your website, its visitors and many other positions that you have always wanted to know. I will give detail about following activities:-
-Page Views
-Pages Per Visit
-Bounce Rate
-Average Time on Site
-New Visits
-Traffic Sources
-Keywords
-Top Page and Posts

Yes, i am fully agree with your answer so basically we check traffic sources by using google analytic tool.

Jason P
05-14-2014, 03:59 AM
Hi guys tell me What is role of Google Analyticals.

Google develops Google Analytic, which provides the website visitor track repost. Google analytic is a medium to know the activities of your website. It presents the actual information of your website, website visitor, and position, which you wanted to know. It shows you visitor track report in depth with website and country wise activities. Google analytics have many features that assist to track keyword visits and your targeted area visits.

arianagrand
05-14-2014, 04:39 AM
Google Analytics is a medium through which you are able to understand the activity of your website. You are able to know various features through the wonderful support of the system. It provides the true reflection of the working of your website, its visitors and many other positions that you have always wanted to know.

Pandora Blake
05-14-2014, 09:18 AM
You can check traffic bounce rate traffic ratios from different geographical locations and types of people according to language.

anirban09P
05-15-2014, 12:19 AM
Google Analytics is a medium through which you are able to understand the activity of your website. You are able to know various features through the wonderful support of the system. It provides the true reflection of the working of your website, its visitors and many other positions that you have always wanted to know.

jackthomas087
05-15-2014, 06:09 AM
Web Analytics does play a significant role in web promotion. Hopefully you find something that you can put into practice among the suggestions below. If you aren't using web analytics yet then it should definitely be your first priority. Google Analytics is free and it works great....

sharmalve
05-16-2014, 12:48 AM
you can understand about your website and easily track which type of traffic generated . you can understand bounce rate and many things.

inkshed
05-16-2014, 01:16 AM
Google analytic is a free tool provided by Google to keep our eye on Website traffics. Analytic helps to see all activities done in Website and got better results.

Chhaya
05-26-2014, 02:34 AM
Google Analytics is the market leader in web analytic arena and it can track and can monitor a great many aspects of your website for free. Analytics enables you to determine the weaknesses and strengths of your website, and to set goals in order to track and maximize your progress and success. We will focus on the importance of goals in a bit.