PDA

View Full Version : The definition of web hosting reseller

magiccn
05-16-2014, 04:52 AM
Reseller hosting is a type of web hosting that allows the user to resell space on the web hosting company's servers. This could be shared hosting or even dedicated server hosting depending on specific reseller hosting package purchased.

Glow
05-19-2014, 05:56 AM
Website hosting is more accessible than ever before in the history of the internet. There's no need to be a programming genius or a code expert. As a matter of fact, you don't need to know any of that. With the customer support capabilities and instant information access, anyone can get a website started.
I'd recommend dailyrazor.com reseller hosting packages. They offer 24/7 customer support.
Their website is professional and straightforward; they report the facts clearly and intelligently.

dkos
05-19-2014, 05:34 PM
Sounds really interesting. Do all Hosting servers allow users to resell portions of their space?

Corrazon
05-22-2014, 04:14 AM
As I know 7Host.com is the best option to get reseller hosting solutions. They have low prices and reasonable deals.

SammiRose
06-07-2014, 02:34 AM
Web hosting reseller services allows you to start your own brand of web hosting business with your packages rates and selected resources accordingly.

Definition of web reseller hosting: It is a web hosting service to resell certain web space to their users from their servers.

Greg-Netost
06-20-2014, 02:16 AM
Reseller hosting is where you can resell the server space, bandwidth and the software applications you purchased from the host in order to gain profit. Here you can provide website design and management services and act as web hosts for other companies.

charcoal
07-23-2014, 06:04 AM
Among others I suggest Just199.com reseller hosting deals. They are experienced company and their hosting plans are stable. Support staff is always online and skilled.

Bharti Mahour
08-21-2014, 09:14 AM
Looks like very interesting and informative stuff this is.

robertmiker
08-28-2014, 06:26 AM
Yeah I agree that Web hosting reseller services allows to start your own brand of web hosting business.

Bull
09-03-2014, 06:25 AM
Can also recommend Netyep.com reseller hosting deals as their services are so fast.
I bought hosting and loved there support! Excellent and fast service, excellent stuff for open source project like Joomla, Mambo, etc. and good prices and tutorial for all levelīs knowledge people.

StuartSpindlow1
09-19-2014, 09:31 AM
Thanks for sharing such a really informative definition of web hosting reseller.

ThatGuy
10-06-2014, 04:52 AM
Using Just199.com will give you satisfaction and reliable reseller solutions. This company provides reliable and stable services with 100% uptime.