PDA

View Full Version : How to do SEO process to the multi-language website?

uthra
05-20-2014, 02:53 AM
I want to know about the SEO process for website which is developed in multi-language with single domain?

KristinaRoy
05-20-2014, 03:08 AM
SEO process to promote multi-language website will be same as English website but selection of website for seo channels will be changed. If you are promoting Russian version of your website then will have to choose Russian website for directory submission, forum posting, blog commenting etc.

john2
05-20-2014, 05:05 AM
You have to use the keywords in different languages to make hyper links for their optimization. It would help for optimization the information and website too.

schwa
05-20-2014, 05:56 AM
You have to use the keywords in different languages to make hyper links for their optimization. It would help for optimization the information and website too.

I agree with John, if you don't have enough human resources to do that, I think you'd better to promote your website in English since your website has single domain.

rrai
05-20-2014, 07:58 AM
according to me SEO process to promote multi-language website will be same as English website but selection of website for seo channels will be changed.