PDA

View Full Version : Want to know about Forum Posting

uthra
05-20-2014, 02:54 AM
If I post the same questions in different Forum websites,it will consider as spam or not?The main reason to posting same question in different forum is get the actual answer to that questions from the all SEO people.But I think it would be consider as spam.Tell me your suggestion.

AvniShergill
05-20-2014, 02:58 AM
I don't think it will be considered as spam, because I came across the same question in multiple forums with the different user name. So i think if you have different username in different forums then it will not create any issue.

KristinaRoy
05-20-2014, 03:02 AM
Posting same questions in different Forum websites without any change is spamming and nothing. If you really want answer then post your question in webmasterworld forum. All SEO experts are there and you will get the best answer.

john2
05-20-2014, 04:46 AM
Posting same content or question on several sites is considered as spam. It is necessary to put unique content on sites according to me with changed keywords.

schwa
05-20-2014, 05:58 AM
If I post the same questions in different Forum websites,it will consider as spam or not?The main reason to posting same question in different forum is get the actual answer to that questions from the all SEO people.But I think it would be consider as spam.Tell me your suggestion.

Yes, it will be considered as spam and forums don't like copied contents like your website doesn't like copied contents too. You can use different description to describe your question and then it may be not considered as spam again if you really want your question to be answered by some experts.

rrai
05-20-2014, 07:53 AM
yes you can know about forum posting.