PDA

View Full Version : HTML Virus

kitty_petiya
01-30-2009, 06:11 AM
When www.passurclass.com/arcade is loaded AVIRA Antivirus shows that it has the virus HTML/Crypted.Gen - Malware. I believe this virus is in the template, could anyone tell me more about it or how to fix it?

~ServerPoint~
01-30-2009, 07:03 AM
Never heard. In any case I believe that should be sent as report to the different anti virus software developers

niceextra
02-24-2009, 11:23 PM
thanks for starting this thread!!!! i have been wondering to get the same solution for the same problem!!!! i am also looking for the replies...

enosh
03-11-2009, 06:51 AM
your antivirus should have deletion of virus affected files, before downloading scan for viruses then there should be choices like delete virus or something like that..

happy
04-28-2009, 07:03 AM
I have read about html virus from this link. you can also get information about it from this link....
http://www.rebas.se/humor/htmlvir.shtml

rosalesemil
05-07-2009, 09:55 PM
I guess if your template (downloaded) has virus it will be spotted by your computer antivirus or anti-malware.
what I do is to scan all downloaded file first before using it.

Jenie0109
06-09-2009, 03:13 AM
When www.passurclass.com/arcade is loaded AVIRA Antivirus shows that it has the virus HTML/Crypted.Gen - Malware. I believe this virus is in the template, could anyone tell me more about it or how to fix it?

Actually AVIRA sometimes isnt that reliable enough. I have that kind of problem on AVIRA. Check on other antivirus if it is really a malware...

~ServerPoint~
06-09-2009, 03:17 AM
Actually AVIRA sometimes isnt that reliable enough. I have that kind of problem on AVIRA. Check on other antivirus if it is really a malware...

I believe that no one antivirus can guarantee you that, Viruses are being developed every minute

Jenie0109
06-10-2009, 03:28 AM
I believe that no one antivirus can guarantee you that, Viruses are being developed every minute

yeah i know...viruses are everywhere..its just that..what i mean is, AVIRA sometimes misinterpreted a certain file that its a virus even its really not.. If you install AVIRA, everytime you open your C or D storage..it notifies that a certain virus detected..well that's base on experience. And that time, i just formatted my pc.That's kinda weird.

Benzen David
06-20-2009, 02:23 PM
I have got the same problem with one of my domains. My Antivirus as well as the Mozilla firefox denies to view that page showing the same reason. I guess there will be something like crack files or any warez that can crack or patch any application which you have hosted under that domain. Because, I had one crack file which I had removed and my problem was resolved.

DamoclesOsiri
06-24-2009, 09:44 PM
Use a good antivirus like Avast Home Edition and a good firewall like Comodo.Both are free.Next download Mozilla Firefox and install these addons-WOT and NoScript.NoScript will help prevent script viruses.

Jenie0109
07-03-2009, 12:18 AM
spending little amount of money in an antivirus software is better than loosing important files...

RH1
07-03-2009, 09:27 AM
Jenie0109 what software packages do you recommend over those already mentioned that are paid for - programs as opposed to avast, comodo etc.. which have been proven as better than most of the paid versions? And why do you think they are better. Can you back up your statement?

Jenie0109
07-07-2009, 01:42 AM
Jenie0109 what software packages do you recommend over those already mentioned that are paid for - programs as opposed to avast, comodo etc.. which have been proven as better than most of the paid versions? And why do you think they are better. Can you back up your statement?

hi there RH1...
well im using Nod32.. and that works effectively on my pc... it doesnt slows down my pc even(while) im working...i tried free versions like AVG and others but it doesn't protect my pc totally nor effectively on internet threats..now is my statement back me up enough?

DnaJinx
07-21-2009, 10:41 AM
spending little amount of money in an antivirus software is better than loosing important files...

My vote for you mate