PDA

View Full Version : Which is help to increase the traffic to the website in SEM and SEO?

uthra
05-28-2014, 03:01 AM
I am doing Search Engine Optimization to my website.Now all the keywords are 1st page of Google and getting certain amount of traffic to my website.Here after i am going to to PPC ad and SEM to my website instead of SEO.So SEM will help to increase the website traffic more than SEO?

RH-Calvin
05-28-2014, 07:29 AM
SEO is a part of SEM, so you should concentrate on high quality SEO for generating traffic for your website. Link building from high quality webpages and social media promotion helps a lot in driving traffic to your website.

john2
05-28-2014, 08:16 AM
Sharing information on top social network sites will be useful for bringing traffic to your site if you share something important and useful for online community...

shoponics
05-28-2014, 08:19 AM
both are different because Seo help to increase your website's keyword when smo help to create and optimize your brands awareness.

motorfinder
05-29-2014, 03:58 AM
I am doing Search Engine Optimization to my website.Now all the keywords are 1st page of Google and getting certain amount of traffic to my website.Here after i am going to do PPC ad and SEM to my website instead of SEO.

creativesquad
05-29-2014, 05:07 AM
If you have done your SEO in better manner as it seems that your all keywords are on first page than if you use SEM than it will obviously provide traffic but not more than the SEO.