PDA

View Full Version : How to Sart SEO....

samantha14
05-28-2014, 08:33 AM
Dear friends, i have one website, for this i plan to do SEO...I did add meta tag and deacription, title and google verification code.....after that i did only bookmark submission and directory submission......is this improve my pagerank and traffic.....Give me your point

jane18
05-28-2014, 10:51 AM
Do forum posting as your are doing it right now. Make back links on articles, press release, social network sites with good rank.

rajusrivasvt
05-29-2014, 02:01 AM
SEO, search engine optimization is the process by which you can get good ranking in organic search engine results. seo is very long process to get improvement in serp. there are two types of seo on page seo and off page seo.

day picnic near delhi (http://www.arounddelhi.net/?page_id=203) | shimla group tour package (http://www.arounddelhi.net/?page_id=3660)

uthra
05-29-2014, 02:28 AM
Dear friends, i have one website, for this i plan to do SEO...I did add meta tag and deacription, title and google verification code.....after that i did only bookmark submission and directory submission......is this improve my pagerank and traffic.....Give me your point

Nope.Book marking and directory submission not help to improve your website traffic.First you should make your website position on 1st page of search engine.Then only your website would get traffic what you expecting.So do daily link building activities in Blog comments,Article submission,Web 2.0 and forum posting.I think your website is fresh.So it would take 2 month to get the top rank on search engine.

Basant
05-29-2014, 02:46 AM
From starting you have to check competitors of your sites theme then you choose or search keywords for site seo after all you can do off page and on page.

shoponics
05-30-2014, 04:24 AM
friend you're on track because currently you are doing forum so don't take worry and just repeat your work and do some social sharing and blog commenting and article writing

seomood
05-30-2014, 06:08 AM
firstly you can read blog about seo. what is seo & how to use this. you can start directory submission , social bookmarking , classified , profile submission etc.

tariq.amin
06-01-2014, 04:14 PM
you can see some tutorials of seo on youtube. there have thousand of videos. i'm sure you can learn.