PDA

View Full Version : which is better ppc and smo ?

Teamwork
06-06-2014, 07:05 AM
hi guys tell me which is better ppc and smo ?

AaliyahLiverpol
06-06-2014, 07:55 AM
Hi Friend

I think PPC is better to SEO Because PPC gives instant result on Search Engines.

john00
06-06-2014, 09:11 AM
PPC is the shown better result than the social media optimization. It shows the instant traffic and increase in online business.

ChristinaCa
06-09-2014, 04:39 AM
PPC and SMO both are best.but PPC Give quick results.

Ezio
06-09-2014, 06:13 AM
Actually, Both are the good way of increasing website traffic. As per the my opinion Social media is better than PPC. But you are capable to spend some money on advertising than PPC is very helpful to increase website conversion.

JoeFrancis
06-12-2014, 08:18 AM
Social Media Optimization is good way for reach global audience.

Rajiv_UDB
06-12-2014, 09:05 AM
Both are good but if you have a high traffic on the keywords then you can use PPC otherwise it is good to use SEO for the medium or less competitive keywords.

Teamwork
06-13-2014, 01:34 AM
thanks for sharing your feed back.

GeethaN
11-09-2020, 01:18 AM
Are you struggling to decide which is better SEO or PPC?

Every marketer does feel the same what you are feeling now. At a point, each marketer has a thought about which strategy to trust? Will it be beneficial for me?

First, one must decide what are the goals which he wants to achieve and prepare a blueprint for that. Once you decided what to achieve then go think about how can you achieve? This will solve half the problem and half you can solve by reading my inputs :)

So let’s start by defining PPC & SEO.

SEO: Organic Traffic
SEO (Search Engine Optimization) is the ongoing site optimization of your store to increase your search engine search results.

PPC: Targeted Visibility
PPC (Pay-Per-Click) is a method of advertising your website with the goal of driving traffic to it.