PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever heard about .properties or .social domains?

Adam001
06-10-2014, 05:06 AM
Recently I came across sibername.com domain registration offers and got to know that they started to offer 27 domains like .properties or .social

What can you say guys? What are your views?

H0stZealot
06-11-2014, 09:17 AM
As for me, situation with new TLDs is the same as the situation on stock echange. New names appear and players begin to think if these are worth investments. Maybe these will cost 10 times more in several years, maybe money spent on them will be lost.

Therefore, if you have more than several thousands USD on your bank account and can risk losing several hundreds without major problems - go for it, profit may be great.

If you struggle to earn several extra dollars - better stick to the trusted names like .com and others.

New TLDs are toys for big players, so choose wisely. That is my opinion, nothing more.

Glow
06-18-2014, 05:40 AM
Well done by Sibername.com team. They do really great job by offering such a nice specials from time to time.
It is time-tested Canadian Registrar. I like it. Was really impressed by these domains:
.NINJA, .WEBCAM, .CARDS, .COMMUNITY, .SUPPLIES, .TOOLS and many more.

GoogieHost
06-18-2014, 11:51 PM
I think these are newly launched domain names because I didn't heard abut them before

Vec&sec
07-10-2014, 05:25 AM
I've noticed that they started to offer .PW domains. They're open, it means that anyone can register it. Even started thinking to reg one. In conclusion, if you are looking for reliable place to register domains, sibername.com is the way to go to. Thanks!