PDA

View Full Version : How Responsive Web Design will be user friendly to Search Engine?

uthra
06-13-2014, 10:46 AM
SEO experts told if website designed by responsive web design means that website could easily get a good result in Search Engine and user friendly to Search Engine.How Responsive Web Design will be user friendly to Search Engine?

RH-Calvin
06-13-2014, 04:20 PM
Responsive web design for your website is really important as people are more dependent on gadgets these days, and they should be at ease to know and view your website through mobile and other palm top devices that they feel comfortable. Responsive design helps promote your website and drives traffic from various sources.

vaurent
06-15-2014, 09:00 AM
You could say a good "responsive" design would include templates insides all divs for specific meta information. IE If you have a big bold banner in the middle of the page, you might want to tell Google and the other's what it is.

randiv
06-16-2014, 02:35 AM
Because Responsive Designed website is easily open in any device with perfect navigation and images.

SammiRose
06-16-2014, 05:20 AM
Your website will get opened in all forms of electronic devices such as mobiles, tablets and browsers. perfectly and with low loading time

rajusrivasvt
06-16-2014, 05:34 AM
Website designs also very important factors to get good rank in search engines because if your website in good in mobile search and other browsers, users will like your site.

one day picnic in delhi (http://www.arounddelhi.net/?page_id=203) | weekend getaways from delhi (http://www.anantagroup.com/list_weekend.php)

Sameer Shoakat
06-16-2014, 06:08 AM
Yeah i totally agree with your all suggestion,s because all suggestion,s are value able and very use able so i will expect more suggestion,s,so who will guide me in details i am waiting here your exiting and value able replies.
Thanks in advance
re guarding,
Sameer shokat.

davidweb09
06-16-2014, 06:44 AM
Responsive Design are known as user friendly because everyone can access your website from any device like desktop, mobile, ipad etc. So it's best way to get more traffic.

NicholasK
06-17-2014, 03:10 AM
Responsive designs has better importance as compared to simple pages.