PDA

View Full Version : Wiki links?

naveenkumar47
06-18-2014, 02:28 AM
What is wiki links?

davidweb09
06-18-2014, 07:19 AM
To get backlinks from from wiki sites is called wiki links. They are one way(Free) links.

arianagrand
06-18-2014, 07:22 AM
A Wiki is an instance of the software that among other things run Wikipedia. It basically means that you're supposed to upload the picture somewhere so that it is available publically, and then you send an email or other message with the URL to the picture.

peterdrucker27
06-18-2014, 08:01 AM
I have seen many books which write entire chapters to putting links on Wikipedia in order to gain traffic. But i have not yet used this technique and i will not waste my time in doing this things but do other seo off page work.

anirban09P
06-23-2014, 01:03 AM
WikiLeaks is an international, online, non-profit, journalistic organisation which publishes secret information, news leaks, and classified media from anonymous sources. Its website, initiated in 2006 in Iceland by the organization Sunshine Press, claimed a database of more than 1.2 million documents within a year of its launch. Julian Assange, an Australian Internet activist, is generally described as its founder, editor-in-chief, and director.

josephinek
06-23-2014, 02:08 AM
Wiki link is a link that allows all users to contribute information and is constantly seeking new information.
It makes the people who moderated the content for accuracy.

ChristinaCa
06-26-2014, 03:08 AM
Wiki links is a online orgnisation which publishes new information and classified media from anonymous sources.

Rajdeep Bose
06-26-2014, 03:34 AM
If you have sensitive information that you feel needs to have a broader audience, you can upload it to Wikileaks via the Submit documents page. According to the Wikileaks FAQ page, information submitted to Wikileaks is protected by a network of software, anonymous postal drops, and (worst case scenario) lawyers.

RobMorrow71
06-26-2014, 06:09 AM
Wiki links are one of the useful link for website but it is not easy to get links from wiki.