PDA

View Full Version : why my site is not comes in Ranking?

loolna
06-20-2014, 05:16 AM
Hello

I have done on page optimization and also add enough original contents to my website. Still it is not coming in ranking. As I want to target it in Spain and UK.

If content is king for SEO then why my site is not comes in ranking?

Andy Digger
06-20-2014, 06:42 AM
On-page optimization and contents are not enough for getting top position in Google SERP. You need to create some high-quality backlinks that would be helpful for improving your ranking in Google SERP.

davidweb09
06-20-2014, 07:40 AM
Do Offpage activity like Social Bookmarking submission, Forum posting, link building, Blog posting etc to get some quality backlinks for your site.

uthra
06-20-2014, 07:59 AM
Hello

I have done on page optimization and also add enough original contents to my website. Still it is not coming in ranking. As I want to target it in Spain and UK.

You mentioned you have done ON page and unique content to your website.I knew from that you were not optimize your website by OFF page optimization.ON page and content only not help to get the ranking on search engine.Initial and effective OFF page strategies and Link building methods are the other things to get the ranking with the help of ON page and original content.So start some OFF page methods to your website,your website will get rank with in a week.

AvniShergill
06-20-2014, 08:35 AM
Hello

Apart from on page optimization and unique content, to rank in the SERPs its important to have quality backlinks. Do off page optimization using certain effective techniques like forum posting, social bookmarking, classified ads, etc.

jhonsmith123
06-20-2014, 05:19 PM
Hello

Do Off page activity like Social Bookmarking submission, Forum posting, link building, Blog posting etc to get some quality backlinks for your site.

jane18
06-21-2014, 10:18 AM
Your back links may be deleted by any reason. Make more back links on good sites.

NicholasK
06-22-2014, 02:46 AM
You have to add content on your website on daily basis. also build links of your blog pages slowly..

Ship497
06-23-2014, 02:07 AM
Build high quality and relevant backlinks for your website and also do promotion on social media sites. This will definitely help in improving your website's ranking.

Teamwork
06-23-2014, 03:01 AM
check on page activity and do off page activity.

akashram
06-23-2014, 04:38 AM
Remove the low quality link from your website and then get the natural backlinks from the high PR sites helps to get ranking in Google

friv4mini
06-24-2014, 10:57 PM
Do Off page method are the Forum submission, social Bookmarking submission, Directory submission, Classified submission, Blog creating, Local sites submission etc.

naveenkumar47
06-25-2014, 02:42 AM
you have to do some off page activity to increase website ranking in google search engine

abhijepansd
06-25-2014, 02:59 AM
I always hear that content is main important things to get good ranking. Really, Content is very important for the website to get top ranking in google search engine but to increase traffic on site, Quality link building is very important. so you should make good and effective backlinks for your site, your keywords ranking will be improved.

picnic spots in delhi (http://www.arounddelhi.net/?page_id=203) | glow sign board delhi (http://www.anantagroup.com/subservices/signage-boards/glow-sign-board)

JeffreyMaas
06-26-2014, 09:41 AM
I agree with your opinion content is the king in SEO but you also have to make backlinks for your website that will help you to get traffic. Create quality backlinks using high authority websites and also use white hat techniques. May be your backlinks, get deleted, so you are not getting ranked. But know one thing contents and backlinks both are equally important for any website to get ranked in search engine.

yepionline
06-29-2014, 10:19 AM
Try to gather high quality back links. Don't use an automated program to build your site back links. For this you can submit the remove link to Google webmaster disavow.

wennykev
07-01-2014, 07:40 AM
To improve ranking try to build more and more backlinks and try to take help from freelancers from SEOclerks site.

limanto
07-02-2014, 09:47 AM
You have to generate more back links from high pr sites

frin
07-05-2014, 05:19 AM
Nowadays, SEO became more complex and difficult, as it is required to optimize several different aspects of the website.
Focus on high volume and low competition keyword
Every page should have unique title tag, meta description tag and heading tag.
Every image should have related tag. It is also helpful to use related keywords for the filename, instead of random letters and numbers
Have a good navigation structure
No page should ever be longer than 800 words with the exception of blog posts.
The total number of links is important, but it is equally important to acquire links from a diversity of popular and reliable domains.
Have a company blog because Fresh and useful content can rank high in search engines.
Make a social media posting plant

peterdrucker27
07-05-2014, 05:34 AM
Doing just On-page and content are not enough for getting high ranking is Google SERP.Build high quality and relevant backlinks for your website and also do promotion on social media sites.

CurtisField
07-08-2014, 09:45 AM
There are several common reason of why your website is not ranking like your home page is an extremely important for any website, because whenever visitors come to your website first they look at your homepage, they tell that what your website is about, add title tags to your website, use more pictures then words to your website, a web2.0 links without traditional content and navigation. The content should have original and unique value, web designing should be good.

loolna
08-02-2014, 08:57 AM
My Website Traffics is be increase but My Alexa Rank is dropping..

Please tell me why my website alexa rank is dropping?

michaelclarke
08-06-2014, 03:14 AM
I Think not work on page in proper way and all off page quality work in SEO, submit for high page rank.

customerdirect
08-06-2014, 07:07 AM
i think your sites is penalize by Google algorithm so first check your sites