PDA

View Full Version : App optimization

syedmuddassar
06-22-2014, 04:10 PM
Dear friends i want work on app optimization. I have a app for optimization and i am working on that on system when i am searchibg keywords i ca see my app on first pag but when i am using mobile than i can't find. I have remove my cache and even i changed system. I just want to know what is this how can i optimize app for mobile??????

Teamwork
06-23-2014, 03:03 AM
thanks for sharing nice discussion.

syedmuddassar
06-24-2014, 03:35 AM
hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm very old comment (thanks for sharing nice discussion.) in 2007 when i was started SEO my lead said don't post comments like this. (thanks for sharing nice discussion.) Because its spam. So are you spammer ?

anirban09P
06-30-2014, 12:23 AM
App store optimization (ASO) is the process of improving the visibility of a mobile app (such as an iPhone, iPad, Android, or Windows Phone app) in an app store (such as iTunes or Google Play for Android). App store optimization is closely related to search engine optimization. Specifically, app store optimization includes the process of ranking highly in an app store's search results and top charts rankings. ASO marketers agree that ranking higher in search results and top charts rankings will drive more downloads for an app

GardnerBulkeley
03-05-2015, 05:18 AM
Hi,

The mobile search results are a bit different from the desktop results. To get good results on mobile search your website needs to be mobile friendly and for advantage follow all the rules defined by Google to rank your webiste for mobile search. please check : http://googlewebmastercentral.blogspot.in/2015/02/finding-more-mobile-friendly-search.html for details.