PDA

View Full Version : Do you think SEO is going to be dead?

rohit
06-25-2014, 02:34 AM
Do you think SEO is going to be dead?

Share Suggestion

davidweb09
06-25-2014, 07:32 AM
No SEO is not dead but Now it's a Magic Game that's remote in Google's Matt Cutts hands, to go up, down or penalties.:cool:

Andy Digger
06-25-2014, 07:49 AM
No, SEO never dead, but it is improving it's quality day by day that is really good news for those people who do only quality work and it is really so hard for spammers.

JeffreyMaas
06-26-2014, 08:19 AM
I don't think SEO is going to be dead. It is an important technique for any website to get ranked on internet. In SEO we use on page and off page optimization techniques. SEO can never dead, because it is must for increasing page rank and ranking on search engine. Yes, SEO is changed, but it is not dead. Google changed algorithms, so SEO techniques also get changed.

Ezio
06-27-2014, 03:20 AM
I think its start falling little bit because day by day SEO become very difficult process because of Google updates. And to see SEO results, it requires too much time. Thats why most of the consumer choose PPC option to get instant result.

EminaWilson
06-28-2014, 07:07 AM
Do you think online marketing is going to be dead?

Of course not, so How SEO is going to be dead.

To do online marketing people needs Websites, and there are millions of site, to get business from sites SEO is a better option for
long term result in cheap rates. SEO become tough day by day but its not going to be dead instead SEO services rate will increase.

naveenkumar47
06-28-2014, 07:25 AM
i don't think so

jjthemanjunaid
06-28-2014, 09:29 AM
I think yes, seo going to be dead, after google 5.0 update (2015) seo will totally dead, just original and affective content works for your website top in search engine.