PDA

View Full Version : ROR.xml anyone ?

esnc
02-17-2009, 09:01 PM
How many SEO experts bother to implement this XML feed into the sites they work on ?

evans11
02-18-2009, 03:11 AM
I have a quesion here, what is the difference between ror.xml and sitemap.xml files. I guess both files work in a same way, isn't it?

~ServerPoint~
02-19-2009, 02:21 AM
I belive that you have SE as target and you need to act in that way. IMO each SE have some distinctions you need to keep in mind

andrewdemm
02-19-2009, 03:42 AM
sitemap.xml is a regular sitemap for your site that includes links to all the inner pages of your site. ror.xml on the other hand is Resource of Resources that includes more details about your site, navigational menu items, products, etc. details about products you sell on your site is more common use of a ror file

Robdale
02-19-2009, 05:48 PM
Thanks Andrew for explaining, but what difference does both makes in SEO?

top1position
03-30-2012, 08:03 AM
sitemap.xml is a consistent sitemap for your web page that contains backlinks to all the inner websites of your web page. ror.xml however is Resource of Alternatives that contains more details about your web page, navigational choice items, items, etc. details about items you provide on your web page is more common use of a ror computer computer file