PDA

View Full Version : How to get quality back links for my websites?

kristi99
02-21-2009, 06:00 AM
hi all,

Please tell me how can I get quality back links for my websites?

Thanks

Robdale
02-21-2009, 06:07 PM
I think that backlinks plays a very important role in promoting a site. The links which are from relevant sites having high PR are known as quality backlinks. There are many ways you can get backlinks.

Writing articles and submitting to the article directories, submitting to web directories, putting signature links in forums, etc... Also, one should take care while building backlinks, too much backlinks in a short period can hurt the PR and google may consider it as a spam.

shakir
02-23-2009, 08:45 AM
Joing in webmaster forums, blogs , submit to directories, make link exchange, if have budget can buy links

~ServerPoint~
02-24-2009, 02:31 AM
Joing in webmaster forums, blogs , submit to directories, make link exchange, if have budget can buy links

That is a must and I'm absolutely agree with you. But at the same time I believe you have to do something unique and impressive to get high rankings.

sherlijenifer
02-24-2009, 07:49 AM
hi all,

Please tell me how can I get quality back links for my websites?

Thanks

Hi... I read one article (http://www.webconfs.com/how-to-build-backlinks-article-16.php)regarding the ways to get quality Backlinks.In that article.....The first step in building backlinks is to find the places from which you can get quality backlinks. A valuable assistant in this process is the Backlink Builder tool. When you enter the keywords of your choice, the Backlink Builder tool gives you a list of sites where you can post an article, message, posting, or simply a backlink to your site.
You might wonder why sites as those, listed by the Backlink Builder tool provide such a precious asset as backlinks for free. The answer is simple – they need content for their site. When you post an article, or submit a link to your site, you do not get paid for this. You provide them for free with something they need – content – and in return they also provide you for free with something you need – quality backlinks.

devidmark
06-22-2009, 02:30 AM
HI
Good Quality content and also u can do
social bookmarking
article posting
forum posting
blog comment
directory submission
link exchange etc help u to get good Quality back link to your web site.

bob
06-23-2009, 07:17 AM
To get quality backlinks, add value, produce quality content.

Jenie0109
06-23-2009, 11:32 PM
you can offer link exchange to relevant sites specially if the reciprocal site is proven a good and updated site

bermuda
06-24-2009, 04:28 AM
Although this procedure can sound like a complex one, but working on creating high quality and unique informative content pages will also help in the long run.

For example, when you look at the famous SEO blogs, you will find many naturally added links to their pages and articles resources from the part of their readers online.

Uberstre-Chris
06-24-2009, 10:14 AM
Link exchange, blog comment for do follow blogs, forum posting, social bookmarking, article and directory submission. These are the techniques used by all of my clients.

neeru.webseo
06-24-2009, 02:24 PM
Hi,

For making quality back links,first you have take links on thematic and good page rank websites and blog commenting,articles submission.

Jenie0109
06-28-2009, 11:27 PM
and when you say getting quality backlinks, you should also create an entry which has essence and is very informative to all :)

ellehc
06-29-2009, 02:53 AM
Quality back links I think commenting on blog that is related to your site.

Ethan David
06-29-2009, 04:34 AM
Backlinks are very much important to increase traffics to your site. To get quality backlinks you should consider the pr of the website where you will submit your link. The higher the pr the better. You should see to it that the website that link back to your website are so much related. You may also submit your site to quality social bookmarking sites.

Jenie0109
06-30-2009, 11:38 PM
To get quality backlinks you should consider the pr of the website where you will submit your link. The higher the pr the better.

The higher the pr the better?? hmmm..why? any good explanation to that?

stave
07-16-2009, 06:46 AM
Hello all
social bookmarking,article submission,forum posting ,blog comment,directory submission etc help u to increase Quality back link.

Jenie0109
07-21-2009, 12:31 AM
Hello all
social bookmarking,article submission,forum posting ,blog comment,directory submission etc help u to increase Quality back link.

social bookmarking for the purpose of getting backlinks?or its just traffic?

bryansmith
10-23-2009, 08:25 AM
Quality content and bit of hard work will help you to get backlinks.
Use these lnk builidng techinques in order to build links:
social bookmarking
blog commenting
free directory submissions
forum posting with links in signature
link exchange
article submissions
press release

genie.liam
03-04-2010, 06:49 AM
Engaging on the following helps:

blog commenting
press release
online group posting
social bookmarking
article submission
hub page

davidweb09
09-08-2018, 02:25 PM
Guest Posting, Articles, Press Release, are latest SEO link-building methods to get quality backlinks. https://davidminkin.com/

Sophia Jan
09-09-2018, 03:35 AM
10 Smart Ways to Earn or Build Backlinks to Your Website
The broken-link building method. ...
Backlinks through infographics. ...
The advantage of guest articles. ...
Spy on your competitors. ...
Build internal links. ...
Promote your content. ...
Write testimonials. ...
Contact journalists and important bloggers.

davidsmith21
09-15-2018, 02:21 AM
There are various ways to get quality Backlinks are given below:
1. Article Marketing
2. Social Networking Site Profile
3. Forum posting
4. Blog commenting

efusionworld
09-15-2018, 02:56 AM
Now, let's turn to eight ways you can build high-quality backlinks:
* Leverage public relations
* Write competitive content
* Do an original study
* Create an infographic
* Write testimonials for other websites
* Link externally and then reach out
* Comment on other relevant blog posts
* Align social signals

dombowkett
09-17-2018, 12:02 PM
Wikipedia page creation, guest posts, forum marketing, press release marketing, ezine submission, are best methods to get backlinks.

biglyft18
09-18-2018, 01:28 AM
You could apply the following ways to build your back links:

(1) Create relationship with high-quality websites in your industry that are highly relevant to your site and do link exchange or place long term ad on their site.

(2) Promote your site content via Social Media platforms, like Twitter, Facebook page, StumbleUpon, etc

(3) Promote your site message in relevant forums

(4) Write a separate blog that links to your site

(5) Use article submission services like ArticleBase, EzineArticles
However, you should focus on (1) and build truly quality links from high-reputation sites, and grow your links organically with (2) – (5) over time – it will create better results.

stellasweety
09-18-2018, 02:19 AM
To post relevant and high PR and DA websites.

milos87popovic
09-18-2018, 03:05 AM
The best links is from articles with good DA. But this is very hard, so you can use Google maps - google for business, blog posts, good forums - like this, and directories.
Good luck

roycpo
10-31-2018, 06:54 AM
Quality backlinks can be built using various off page seo techniques. Some of the most effective methods are:

Guest posting
Article submission
Press release submission
Social bookmarks
Classified ads
Infographics submission