PDA

View Full Version : No stable ranking in the browsers

AvniShergill
07-10-2014, 06:13 AM
Ranking of the same keyword differs when I check it in the two different browsers. What can be the reason of the fluctuation in the ranking.

Ezio
07-10-2014, 06:30 AM
Actually Its your browser cache issue. Please delete all your both browser history and cookies and after that check your ranking again. You will get right result. And remember, when you check your ranking, then don't login in your Gmail account.

naveenkumar47
07-10-2014, 07:19 AM
Actually Its your browser cache issue. Please delete all your both browser history and cookies and after that check your ranking again. You will get right result. And remember, when you check your ranking, then don't login in your Gmail account.

i agree with you.

davidweb09
07-10-2014, 07:51 AM
Delete your browser History and check it again. Otherwise your site having some long issue.

AvniShergill
07-11-2014, 09:41 AM

I do rum Ccleaner, clear all the history, but still face the same issue.

nancyisabell
07-12-2014, 02:41 AM
Again download browsers, which one you used...

rajivdevkk
07-12-2014, 04:51 AM
There would be some error in your browser please delete all the cookies and history in your browser.

NicholasK
07-14-2014, 05:32 AM
Did you cleared cache of your both browsers.. ??

DeborahHuff
07-14-2014, 06:41 AM
Delete all browsers from your PC and upload them again. After doing that, if it shows different results, then it is not your browser problem. Actually ranking of a site changes the position in Google in every minute. So that you saw different rankings. I have already seen it and experienced of it.